I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Not surprised by his commentary. Gotta make sure he doesn't lose all of those white subscribers :mjpls:

he about to go full hodge twins :snoop:

Supposedly this nikka spent $60k cash on a 2019 MDX :mjlol:.
Nevermind getting ripped off to that extent i'm shocked to find out this dude is getting that much money now. Wasn't he just stuck in dead end walmart jobs a couple years ago :dwillhuh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he about to go full hodge twins :snoop:

Supposedly this nikka spent $60k cash on a 2019 MDX :mjlol:.
Nevermind getting ripped off to that extent i'm shocked to find out this dude is getting that much money now. Wasn't he just stuck in dead end walmart jobs a couple years ago :dwillhuh:
Naw he’s been working as a security guard for years

his vids have no ads on them so I’m kinda shocked at him buying that suv

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Surprised he can afford a 2019 Acura MDX :ohhh: He has his own spot in Cali and an 2019 luxury vehicle :leon:
He had a GoFundMe to raise money for the car, and he literally worked double shifts damn near every day to pay it off. As for the apartment I'm sure it's all bills paid.

Edit: Just watched the video and this motherfukka continues to make dumbass decisions. This fool had 60k in his bank account and he chose to blow it on a new car instead of keeping his 2yr old car while sitting on a nice nest egg.:mjlol:

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Fat c00n flew all the way to NC for some p*ssy and got curved.:russ::russ::russ:

yea this dude is trying to make a pivot to being an incel, constantly shytting on women like he put bytches in their place in his recent videos and ppl in the comments eat it up.
i'm like did yall forget this dude was sucking fat bytches toes a couple months ago and watches a baby that ain't even his from a "friend" that friendzoned his ass most likely

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn his viewers done fukked that business up and buried them. Goes to show as a business you never know who you are providing service for and what type of influence they can have.
Yea it really makes you hope he isn’t lying about this whole thing