I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The mom is clearly a stupid hoe, aint no way I would want my child associated with this degenerate.

Just like I thought, these are this fans. :mjpls:

fukk Philly Eagles fans for treating this fat fukk like he is a celebrity.

Wouldn't be surprised if his fans post on thecoli. :sas2:

Yikes , went to his page and he's holding and kissing someone else's white baby in the face :russ:

I remember he got exposed for being mad shy in person, looks like he's embracing the "fame" and his fanbase at least
Surprised he still has to work really. He need to get on that donation wave if he going be giving these young cac laughs by being a caricature

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised people said it looked like he lost weight, it looks like he has done nothing but gained since the first video I saw of him. But i just see clips of him on twitter etc, I definitely don't watch his channel. Somewhat shocked to learn he was a virgin for so long :huhldup: Also not shocked at all somehow :manny:

there was a point in time where he actually did lose a lot of weight

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
man there’s so much wrong with this. His hair, how big he is and the fact he’s getting shocked by dog dollars by white women.

dudes life is so depressing I don’t follow him anymore. Not surprised though because he has no drive and let’s a sports team consume his life. There’s no difference between him at 30 and at 20.
He's not 30 yet:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
He’s lost so much got damn hair just in a span of the last 2 years. There was a point in time when he could pass with the super low Kobe cut.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mom is clearly a stupid hoe, aint no way I would want my child associated with this degenerate.

Just like I thought, these are this fans. :mjpls:

fukk Philly Eagles fans for treating this fat fukk like he is a celebrity.

Wouldn't be surprised if his fans post on thecoli. :sas2:

Something about this pic is cringeworthy