I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Bruhs, my son is an Eagles fan and watching the end of that shyt yesterday was like watching the Steelers win a Superbowl. Lil homie was in his dorm and didn't sleep till like 3 this morning. Called me talking bout "when will it sink in".

First time I ever felt good about the Steelers not winning a Superbowl. shyt I bet 95% of NFL fans are happy today while the other 5% are Pats fans :russ:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Doesn't matter, They're no longer ringless so the loser factor is gone. Even if they go 3-13 they'll still be the Super Bowl champions who had a down year. He's going to have to pick fights with his dad and tell :duck:just to keep his channel interesting.

"THIS MOTHERFUKKIN TEAM CANT HANDLE PROSPERITY!!" will be his theme.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Bruhs, my son is an Eagles fan and watching the end of that shyt yesterday was like watching the Steelers win a Superbowl. Lil homie was in his dorm and didn't sleep till like 3 this morning. Called me talking bout "when will it sink in".

First time I ever felt good about the Steelers not winning a Superbowl. shyt I bet 95% of NFL fans are happy today while the other 5% are Pats fans :russ:
Dorm? How old are you :picard:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Im 33 but My bad not use to cats saying that on here you sounded way older then 37 for a minute.I solute you my OG :salute:

Preciate it homie. Got a two daughters in college too ,one graduates this year. nikka started early as fukk and in two years all my kids will be 18. My 40's bout to be nothing but traveling.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
If anybody deserved to go stage for the trophy presentation, it’s dudes. Long time coming

For what? Which position did he play? :skip:

fukk him, I don't give a shyt if his whole fukken closet is Eagles jerseys. Mofo always shytting on the Eagles for no reason.
God damn degenerate. :scustscust2:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
For what? Which position did he play? :skip:

fukk him, I don't give a shyt if his whole fukken closet is Eagles jerseys. Mofo always shytting on the Eagles for no reason.
God damn degenerate. :scustscust2:
Get that anger out ya heart

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
all these Eagles online "fans" use EDP for views and to grow their own youtube channels

thats how their "friendship" started

i always hoped he actually got some p*ssy or head at least from her once lol

EDP..though..its to the point where this nikka gets flight and ticket arrangements to whatever fukking game he feels like for free from his stans because of it..hell of a come up for a foul mouthed morbidly obese weirdo

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Preciate it homie. Got a two daughters in college too ,one graduates this year. nikka started early as fukk and in two years all my kids will be 18. My 40's bout to be nothing but traveling.
Black excellence all 3 of your kids in college /will graduate.Shoot enjoy your retirement I mean travel time :lolbron: seriously at least you are in their lives.

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
:wow: There's hope for the Knicks after all.
45 years and these nikkas still ain't learn
367b74efc87d81edc13d9c6df0f0ec54.png