I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

I figured someone was gonna get him a ticket. (this Felipe nikka must have mad $ cuz he stay buying EDP tickets to games)

Sucks cuz we won't get a classic instant reaction video out of him.

I thought it was weird as shyt he watched the NFCCG by himself in his room. Was hoping he'd do it for Super Bowl so we could watch him wreck shyt, win or lose lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Getting pissed at his dad for wanting the vasaline back is a low point :snoop:

@4:07

Yep, I found this video more disturbing than hilarious. A lot of people in the comments believe he abuses his dad too. When his dad said "I know better than to mess with you" that was a big red flag. He showed in this video that he's a unstable piece of shyt.
Jesus I missed this. Absolutely disgraceful smfh

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Before I say my comments, I am jealous this fat fukk is going to the superbowl.
I could have gone too, but I haven't fukking with the NFL this whole season.

On his instagram, he posted these nice ass seat, people on there were like $10,000 seats (:krs:)
I don't know if that is his actual ticket or what?

Have you seen how this motherfukker behaves at Eagle games? He is surrounded by cacs and every other word is "nikka" and all the cacs around him have the :skip: and:bryan:face.

I feel bad for all the motherfukkers around him who have to deal with his shyt. God damn degenerate.

I low key hope Patriot fans and maybe some Eagle fans beat the shyt out of him. :lolbron: