I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm dying at the fact ppl in the comments gave him a max of lasting a month at that job and it ended up being less than that
It's all jokes over here but I have a career , dude needs to eventually stop bullshytting
Same thing happened with black blockbuster critic. Breh had to eventually say fukk the c00ning and get them real world checks

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm dying at the fact ppl in the comments gave him a max of lasting a month at that job and it ended up being less than that
It's all jokes over here but I have a career , dude needs to eventually stop bullshytting
Same thing happened with black blockbuster critic. Breh had to eventually say fukk the c00ning and get them real world checks
I forgot about Blackbustercritic. Dude fell off the face of the earth. Almost the same with Brokengamezhd. He does a weekly podcast now and that's about it.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And you have to have six figure views to make that much and he doesn't.
He definitely does get 6 figure veiws

Every video he drops usually does 20-30k on average and he makes a video damn near every day

He only has to put out 4 or 5 videos to get 100k views

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
With the Eagles season finished, EDP needs some suggestions for new videos. :lupe:

He got pissed at me and tried talking shyt but he quickly deleted his comments because he knew he was about to get roasted, he didn't know that google+ still let's people see the comment in your alerts even if you delete the comment:russ: