I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Beefing over a team that's never won shyt:mjlol:. Aside from that EDP released his most ignorant and gayest video yet, motherfukka bragged about blowing money on Eagles gear, wears it to funerals and job interviews, & wanting to bust a nut in Desert Eagles face:scust:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
edp is funny most of the time but I can't stand bytch ass nikkas like him that like to talk that tough shyt on the internet knowing damn well he'd be quiet as a church mouse and wouldn't say any of that shyt if dude was in his presence
that other cat wouldnt say any of that shyt to EDP's face either. Chances are if you record yourself unfollowing someone on twitter, unfriending them on facebook, and unsubscribing from their youtube channel that you are soft as butter. Breh came off as a fan, a phony, a fake, a p*ssy, a stan..EDP would probably still whip his ass.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
that other cat wouldnt say any of that shyt to EDP's face either. Chances are if you record yourself unfollowing someone on twitter, unfriending them on facebook, and unsubscribing from their youtube channel that you are soft as butter. Breh came off as a fan, a phony, a fake, a p*ssy, a stan..EDP would probably still whip his ass.
You actually think EDP can fight?:russ: