I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
EDP's mother died of what exactly? I don't want to say that I would bet money that her demise was related to her MORBID OBESITY. But I will admit that I am reluctant to take any bbq tips from their fat ass family. <_<

Slavery is over. No need to resort to chitterlings, bovine toe nails, and pig tongues anymore. Greens and okra are still scrumptious, though. Turnips
Due to the flavor, I just say "no" to rutabaga (personally). That's just my own preference.

1. Have a garden salad and some fresh salmon.
2/ Then go walk your UNemployed ass 9 miles in less than 5 hours without stopping to sit down and rest.
3. Do it daily for a week, EDP.
4. Your waistline will shrink, EDP.

She had a stroke or multiple strokes I believe and she had to stay in a nursing home or hospital after that. She died probably a year later :mjcry: he didn't tell that it happened for almost another full year, I legit felt bad for him watching that video. But he should see that eating the way they ate led to her being overweight and confined to a wheelchair and smarten up himself.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

Youtubers have noticed EDP's weight problem?
<--- Equal opportunity trash talker. Almost as good as JWad.

<--- General wet blanket and negative nancy. Genuinely concerned about EDP's welfare, doe. :'-(

Youtubers have noticed EDP's weight problem?
<--- Equal opportunity trash talker. Almost as good as JWad.

<--- General wet blanket and negative nancy. Genuinely concerned about EDP's welfare, doe. :'-(

:damn::damn::damn:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
EDP could have been making good money if he wasnt such a degenerate.

Didnt he say he was offered a radio gig but they checked his social media and rescinded the offer?

I know his dad come home pissed as shyt he gotta see this annoying ass nikka everyday.

I don't think he said it but another youtuber from philly that was cool with the station did.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Is that you cac? :martin: Who the fukk are these people and why are you posting their clips here?

Why do people keep saying EDP could have made a decent salary off of his videos?:what:

I am assuming people watch his videos in their entirety because he is such a degenerate.

First of all, his name is Eat Dat p*ssy (he failed right there), he doesn't really know anything about football let alone Eagles Football.

I am going to assume people (especially cacs) watch his videos as some sort of "well at least I am not this guy" type of thing.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang

Philadehlia has confronted him about the job situation too!
EDP ***must** figure out how to monetize his over-sized persona. His life can continue to be a spectacle, but he must sell it better.

He walks 3 miles daily AND EATS CLEAN? I refuse to believe it. u_u

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Philadehlia has confronted him about the job situation too!
EDP ***must** figure out how to monetize his over-sized persona. His life can continue to be a spectacle, but he must sell it better.

He walks 3 miles daily AND EATS CLEAN? I refuse to believe it. u_u

:snoop: he missed the entire point

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
EDP could have been making good money if he wasnt such a degenerate.

Didnt he say he was offered a radio gig but they checked his social media and rescinded the offer?

I know his dad come home pissed as shyt he gotta see this annoying ass nikka everyday.
EDP: sup pops :EDP445:
Dad: :martin: