I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his dad probably says do you expect me to leave the doors unlocked?

I bet you don't forget to take your cell when you leave

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Flagged this most recent c00n ass video, hope they suspend his page, fat bytch.. All the cacs responding in the comments should tell u about his core audience.. Can't say I haven't enjoyed some of his rants.. But u gwan learn today.. Encourage u to flag the same :mjpls::ufdup:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
#birdgang Get in here and explain this level 5 c00ning :stopitslime:
We can't.
It is not possible.

But the world IS tough on black women, and we black women DO frown sometimes. I can totally believe that a black woman in customer service chewed EDP out. He seems JUST the type to call in with no identifying information -- not even an SSN or an account number.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
We can't.
It is not possible.

But the world IS tough on black women, and we black women DO frown sometimes. I can totally believe that a black woman in customer service chewed EDP out. He seems JUST the type to call in with no identifying information -- not even an SSN or an account number.

:childplease:Shut up white boy. You aint no black woman.

I got on to you a while back. Should have gotten a permanent ban for throwing the n word around.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yall got me imagining a collab video with Kent and EDP :wow: So much desperation. I found it odd that in the vid talking about the movie theater manager, he says that he's living in poverty, but got all that damn eagles gear hanging up in his room. Customized jerseys, and damn near any possible piece of merch you can make with eagles on it. Someone else footing the bill for all that? :jbhmm:

He takes all the money he gets from youtube, his other shyt and buys Eagles gear. Think about how fukken crazy that is, take your whole fukken paycheck and buy football jerseys (:comeon:). That is some bullshyt I did when I was a teenager.
I have to believe his friends pay for his tickets to the games, but he pays the airfare to the cities.

Daps
He takes all the money he gets from youtube, his other shyt and buys Eagles gear. Think about how fukken crazy that is, take your whole fukken paycheck and buy football jerseys (:comeon:). That is some bullshyt I did when I was a teenager.
I have to believe his friends pay for his tickets to the games, but he pays the airfare to the cities.

This. A whole closet of football jerseys and your room full of Eagles trinkets. Meanwhile, you like 26 years old living with pops, no whip and openly complaining about not getting a job at a movie theater. Utter :scust:, but also :mjcry:because there's no one in his life (I assume) that's pushing him to be more. A couple classes at a community college for video stuff, getting in the gym, maybe not purchasing the Brian Hoying jersey. It's funny, probably will continue to be funny, but man, someone gotta help breh.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City

How much does youtube pay these people?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not much if you don't have views in the 100k range, that pewdipie weirdo makes a ton of money because all his videos reach into the millions. The most EDP made was from the McCoy video because it had about 300k, from the sounds of it he made a couple Gs off that video.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
It depends on the amount of subscribers and how many views his videos get. On average it looks like his videos are in the lower 10,000 viewers range, so he is not making any money off of that.

Not much if you don't have views in the 100k range, that pewdipie weirdo makes a ton of money because all his videos reach into the millions. The most EDP made was from the McCoy video because it had about 300k, from the sounds of it he made a couple Gs off that video.

I don't know who pewdipie (:dahell:) is but that black girl who did that "shyt white girls say" video a couple of years ago was making $700,000 off of them per year but all her videos were at least 5 million views each. He might have made 1000-2000 off of that video, but that is about it, but that is iffy.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It depends on the amount of subscribers and how many views his videos get. On average it looks like his videos are in the lower 10,000 viewers range, so he is not making any money off of that.

I don't know who pewdipie (:dahell:) is but that black girl who did that "shyt white girls say" video a couple of years ago was making $700,000 off of them per year but all her videos were at least 5 million views each. He might have made 1000-2000 off of that video, but that is about it, but that is iffy.
He makes most of money during football season because outside of that his video views are struggle status.