I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
:laff: What a fakkit. In case y'all didn't see. EDP made a video calling out some nikka who bashed him on his facebook page by the name of Tyree. Guy starts the video by saying "Ayo Tyree, I been wanting to get a piece of your ass from day 1" on some gay type shyt. Anyway he dissed and dissed dude the entire time and then now just deletes it.

nikka said in his video that he gave Tyree his 5 seconds of fame but had to address it...all for it to be deleted. What a bytch. :mjlol:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
They all lack optimism...because this shyt is demoralizing. (EDP is just the most viscerally deranged.)

The Archfiend is ticked.

Philadehlia is scared that the Eagles will turn into a subpar team like the Browns.

Nitrofreak goes against the grain.

G Giovanni is desperate for a quality franchise QB ASAP. He wants a SB win for the Eagles in his lifetime. Hope fukking springs. -___-

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Watch him come out with a video backtracking since he don't know shyt about football. He'll come on and "So i was talking to my nikka(insert name) and he was telling me that this is actually a great trade.", then he'll convince himself that the Eagles can possibly go 13-3 with Wentz at QB:mjlol:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Watch him come out with a video backtracking since he don't know shyt about football. He'll come on and "So i was talking to my nikka(insert name) and he was telling me that this is actually a great trade.", then he'll convince himself that the Eagles can possibly go 13-3 with Wentz at QB:mjlol:

EDP ain't talking to no nikkas. Only latinos and white boys in his area.