I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Looks like one of the Eagles fans on Twitter catfished him

Im about 3 and a half minutes in and that nikka look like he about to cry

Dude is spiraling out of control, he admitted he's broke and jobless and now he's been catfished:francis: Honestly though i give 0 fukks since he was spending all his little YT money on fukking Eagles garbage.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Dude is spiraling out of control, he admitted he's broke and jobless and now he's been catfished:francis: Honestly though i give 0 fukks since he was spending all his little YT money on fukking Eagles garbage.

Breh, he has been unraveling. I swear the Eagles are going to make him commit that. How did he get catfished? He looks like the type that would give his phone number out easily to any "Eagles fan".
What did the catfishers do exactly?

Of course ol'boy is broke, youtube is not as lucrative as people think. His highest views for a video is like 80,000 which is nothing as far as youtube money. He doesn't have any sponsors for his videos etc.

Like I said before to the brehs here talking about he flies bytches to Las Vegas, :childplease: no he fukken doesn't, he can barely scrap enough for airline tickets to Eagle games.

I do feel bad for him though, people disrespecting his deceased mom, damn that is uncalled for. :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Breh, he has been unraveling. I swear the Eagles are going to make him commit that. How did he get catfished? He looks like the type that would give his phone number out easily to any "Eagles fan".
What did the catfishers do exactly?

Of course ol'boy is broke, youtube is not as lucrative as people think. His highest views for a video is like 80,000 which is nothing as far as youtube money. He doesn't have any sponsors for his videos etc.

Like I said before to the brehs here talking about he flies bytches to Las Vegas, :childplease: no he fukken doesn't, he can barely scrap enough for airline tickets to Eagle games.

I do feel bad for him though, people disrespecting his deceased mom, damn that is uncalled for. :francis:
I think the only person who makes money off YT is that pewtie pie guy, and that is foul of people going in on his mother.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Unless you're getting pewtie pie views i doubt people are making a true living off YT.

Pewdiepie makes millions, so yeah he's top tier.

But there are literally hundreds of people who live off YouTube money alone.

They aren't making Pewdiepie money but they make more than your average person 50k+/year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Pewdiepie makes millions, so yeah he's top tier.

But there are literally hundreds of people who live off YouTube money alone.

They aren't making Pewdiepie money but they make more than your average person 50k+/year.
:childplease: I doubt it but i'll let you cook. Back to the video, I think EDP has officially jumped the shark and has crossed over into sad. The way he's acting in this video makes it clear he caught feelings for this dude pretending to be a chick, he says he knew but if he did he wouldn't be acting like this.

Last edited:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:childplease: I doubt it but i'll let you cook. Back to the video, I think EDP has officially jumped the shark and has crossed over into sad. The way he's acting in this video makes it clear he caught feelings for this dude pretending to be a chick, he says he knew but if he did he wouldn't be acting like this.

Yeah he struggling you can tell all these videos are erratic as hell he got something going on:russ: