I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
nikkaz be hating on him

BUT ... he dose make a very valid point - eagles hiring an OFF coordinator who offense has been 1 of the worst over the past 3 years (wasnt it last season KC was the only team in NFL history not to have a WR not catch a TD

:mindblown:
yea so lets hire Gruden who ruined the Bucs. & his offenses were awful. who also would want full control & Gruden said he wasnt interested in coaching

Hue Jackson had the same problems in Oakland that Chip had here.

Sean McDermott was here before & his players didnt respect him. & his defense was fukking awful. bruh all his success is because he has Luke Kueckly & Josh Norman, along with Ron Rivera. who is the main dude coaching that defense.

if his fat ass was to busy scream & eating his life away to go look that shyt up. then he would know but he just wants to scream & get views. :camby:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
this nikka is disgusting

4SN35cb.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dude needs to find a team that plays a legacy style of football.
That meets what he wants to see on field that is successful.

Like what is the purpose of being a Philly fan and you are out of state and you really are not into their actual style of play and they have no style of play.

Can someone explain what an out of state eagles fan likes about the eagles.

Art Barr

Props for understanding what Steelers fans are about.
He needs to find a team who meets what he wants to see.
I know I lol at all my hometown bears fans.
They be depressed as hell on Sunday.
While, I am so relaxed as a Steelers fan.
I don't even be stressed.
Like I was prepared for this to be a draft year after the first game and ben's injuries.
Yet, I still got to see Vick play QB and still got to see ab and Ben destroy shyt and we still on a whim still a playoff team.
When, we should be preparing for the draft.

It is glorious!!!!

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I don't think you brehs understand, the Eagles are him, and he is the Eagles personified.

Team aint shyt, he aint shyt. He basically wakes up to failure.

I mean if was a super shytty team like the Browns, he would dead or in a mental hospital for depression.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

At 6:45 he tries to explain why he flipped flopped on twitter after a dude called him out for being a hypocrite, dude had EDP shook and said he'd find EDP and whoop his ass:mjlol:

Dude lit him up last season in that video I posted a few pages back :banderas: EDP was shook as fukk then and he was shook of them tweets when dude told him to watch how he talks to him.

:mjlol: 4:12 mark is the dude. EDP :laff:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dude lit him up last season in that video I posted a few pages back :banderas: EDP was shook as fukk then and he was shook of them tweets when dude told him to watch how he talks to him.

:mjlol: 4:12 mark is the dude. EDP :laff:

Can u post videos you talking about