I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
While still staying at his parents house. I know dude is making enough bread to get his own spot because those jerseys are expensive.
Yeah. And tailoring them to fit his huge ass is another expense. EDP has to buy extra bolts of fabric and pay Hispanic seamstresses to integrate more cloth into each jersey. Maybe his folks charge him zero rent? EDP is not missing meals, I'll tell ya what. Bless his heart. u_u

I bet $50,000 Coli cash on an Eagles victory today. :-( Chip Kelly has gotta go, man. EDP and I are running out of things to like about this team. Even the players have quit. YOU KNOW THE PLAYERS HAVE QUIT.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah. And tailoring them to fit his huge ass is another expense. EDP has to buy extra bolts of fabric and pay Hispanic seamstresses to integrate more cloth into each jersey. Maybe his folks charge him zero rent? EDP is not missing meals, I'll tell ya what. Bless his heart. u_u

I bet $50,000 Coli cash on an Eagles victory today. :-( Chip Kelly has gotta go, man. EDP and I are running out of things to like about this team. Even the players have quit. YOU KNOW THE PLAYERS HAVE QUIT.

:mjlol:I am not :flabbynsick: but fabric doesn't cost that much, and I think he said that tailoring cost him like $20 or some shyt.

I am pretty sure his parents do not charge him rent. Lol.

He eats crap all day. Probably eats Mcdonalds or some shyt.