I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Taco

All Star
Daps
how u loose the weight?
i know exercise bla bla
but me? i got a fast paced job and didnt eat for like 7 hours every day during work...
Even though you work a fast pace job your body gets used to it and adjust. Most important thing with trying to lose weight is discipline. Knowing what to eat and what not to eat, and knowing the right work outs. But with out discipline none of that is even relevant. Gotta stay on a good diet and work out routine. You can lose a fraction of your weight by just eating right. Snacking through out the day while minimizing your meals (except for breakfast) is better than not eating for the whole day than grubbing out till you're overly full. Just a little two cents.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Even though you work a fast pace job your body gets used to it and adjust. Most important thing with trying to lose weight is discipline. Knowing what to eat and what not to eat, and knowing the right work outs. But with out discipline none of that is even relevant. Gotta stay on a good diet and work out routine. You can lose a fraction of your weight by just eating right. Snacking through out the day while minimizing your meals (except for breakfast) is better than not eating for the whole day than grubbing out till you're overly full. Just a little two cents.

you saying my body will get used to my jobs pace and ill get fat again?
i lost , no lie, like 75 pounds since jan.

Taco

All Star
Daps
you saying my body will get used to my jobs pace and ill get fat again?
i lost , no lie, like 75 pounds since jan.
Not fat but if you're expecting to lose it all just based off your job than don't get your hopes up. I was at a fast pace job for a couple years but still never really got to where I am now.