I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: I was refering to how he lets those cacs pay for his trips and tickets. Keep it 100, either he is flying first class or has to buy two coach tickets for his fat ass.
who is he actually sponsored by? i dont see any ads on his twitter or yt?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
who is he actually sponsored by? i dont see any ads on his twitter or yt?

Yeah I am not sure how he makes money on youtube videos.

We talked about this before, when he went to an Eagles game in Green Bay. Either some rich old cac paid for it or a group of cacs paid for the trip.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah I am not sure how he makes money on youtube videos.

We talked about this before, when he went to an Eagles game in Green Bay. Either some rich old cac paid for it or a group of cacs paid for the trip.

so are they sponsoring him like he's their personal unofficial eagles mascot????? :patrice:

something ain't right with all that.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
so are they sponsoring him like he's their personal unofficial eagles mascot????? :patrice:

something ain't right with all that.

I don't watch his dumb videos, only watch some of the stuff posted here only. Anyway coli brehs who actually watch his videos can tell you, especially last year, a group of old cacs flew him in to watch the Green bay/Eagles game, and a Cowboys/Eagles game.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't watch his dumb videos, only watch some of the stuff posted here only. Anyway coli brehs who actually watch his videos can tell you, especially last year, a group of old cacs flew him in to watch the Green bay/Eagles game, and a Cowboys/Eagles game.
Yeah they indulge that nikkas fukkery with no problem...the video he shot for that giants game (where tynes missed them back to back 50 yarders at the end) was jokes

Outside of football dude is lame as fukk...even somebody with his little bit of notoriety should have been got some p*ssy by now lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah they indulge that nikkas fukkery with no problem...the video he shot for that giants game (where tynes missed them back to back 50 yarders at the end) was jokes

Outside of football dude is lame as fukk...even somebody with his little bit of notoriety should have been got some p*ssy by now lol

he should at least be able to smash a fat white hoe or fat black hoe here and there.