I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

this the broad he's ranting about:
gvOAyUmn.jpg

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
He is telling the truth.

Nike apparel sucks.
Plus, Reebok was better apparel wise and Reebok had better fitteds than new era, too.

Art Barr

*Reebok NFL deadstock fitted's for the win

You still stuck as baggy era ass nikka so that's your opinion....but Nike detail on there jerseys is much more impressive and realistic imo even on the replicas....and If it ain't new era or mitch n ness I ain't fukkin wit it fitted wise....Either way the days of me checkin for fitted and jerseys are long gone

Apparel wise Adidas is shytting on Nike right now...even UA from what I hear but there shyt is way to over priced for my taste

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You still stuck as baggy era ass nikka so that's your opinion....but Nike detail on there jerseys is much more impressive and realistic imo even on the replicas....and If it ain't new era or mitch n ness I ain't fukkin wit it fitted wise....Either way the days of me checkin for fitted and jerseys are long gone

Apparel wise Adidas is shytting on Nike right now...even UA from what I hear but there shyt is way to over priced for my taste

You, just complaining to complain.
If you don't wear fitteds and jerseys.
Plus, the days of you checking for them are long gone.
How are you even talking about these companies, and their apparel in the world of sports endorsement.
Not to mention reebok is owned by adidas, stoopid.
So, you just post bullshyt to post bullshyt.
You just a young culture thief nikka.
still rocking jordaChe size jeans and have issues with your self esteem about it.

Take off that tight ass shyt you got on, you fukking lame.
It cuts off your circulation to your brain stem.

Art Barr

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps