I LOVE Ethiopian women but I can’t get jiggy with this dance

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I actually think its attractive in a way. To see a female embracing her native culture in dancing. Also shows she has way more movement unlocked in the sheets lol
I would agree with you but they are mostly moving with their upper bodies in these videos. I assume it's the lower body dancing broads that are good in bed. moving hips, ass clapping, twerking, foot work etc

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Never understood the Coli’s lust for Ethiopian/Somalian women. I mean I’d smash, I guess. But y’all act like these mfs “bad” or something :mjlol: they’re always buck toothed with deformed-shaped heads and white woman bodies :heh:

Only reason I can conclude for the Coli’s blind obsession wit em is the fact that they tend to be “light skinned”, with “good” hair. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never understood the Coli’s lust for Ethiopian/Somalian women. I mean I’d smash, I guess. But y’all act like these mfs “bad” or something :mjlol: they’re always buck toothed with deformed-shaped heads and white woman bodies :heh:

Only reason I can conclude for the Coli’s blind obsession wit em is the fact that they tend to be “light skinned”, with “good” hair. :mjpls:

:camby:

Yo @2Quik4UHoes check this clown

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

beef-tibs-with-injera.jpg
:takedat: :ehh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:camby:

Yo @2Quik4UHoes check this clown

lol, why? Some of em do be big headed and buck toothed lol. East African women are Black women. Some are fine, some aren’t. They ain’t some unicorns. And shyt, a lot of brehs subconsciously do fukk with them because of the hair and lighter skin. Not always, but at times it be obvious. Same with Brazilian or Dominican women.

With that said, southern Ethiopians tend to do more dancing with their hips so it looks more like twerking.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:camby: Yall never hear of the Harlem shake from the early 2000's

An we look far better doing it..:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, why? Some of em do be big headed and buck toothed lol. East African women are Black women. Some are fine, some aren’t. They ain’t some unicorns. And shyt, a lot of brehs subconsciously do fukk with them because of the hair and lighter skin. Not always, but at times it be obvious. Same with Brazilian or Dominican women.

With that said, southern Ethiopians tend to do more dancing with their hips so it looks more like twerking.

I mean as long as it's ok with you.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

white woman bodies? youre buggin...while i do agree that they arent alllll built...they are amongst curviest on a per capita basis.