I LOVE Ethiopian women but I can’t get jiggy with this dance

killacal

Banned
Daps
Never understood the Coli’s lust for Ethiopian/Somalian women. I mean I’d smash, I guess. But y’all act like these mfs “bad” or something :mjlol: they’re always buck toothed with deformed-shaped heads and white woman bodies :heh:

Only reason I can conclude for the Coli’s blind obsession wit em is the fact that they tend to be “light skinned”, with “good” hair. :mjpls:
How you a dumb ass and a fakkit:picard:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Never understood the Coli’s lust for Ethiopian/Somalian women. I mean I’d smash, I guess. But y’all act like these mfs “bad” or something :mjlol: they’re always buck toothed with deformed-shaped heads and white woman bodies :heh:

Only reason I can conclude for the Coli’s blind obsession wit em is the fact that they tend to be “light skinned”, with “good” hair. :mjpls:

Lies! Go to the Twin Cities before you holler that cap. u prolly just ugly gang

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

:russ: u a wild mf