I Love Black Women!

Karume

All Star
Daps
This thread isnt meant to be anything profound. I often wonder why some posters here seem so anti-black women. All I know is they sure take care of this brother right here. :mjcry:

I'm sitting at church waiting to provide A/V services for a financial seminar being given. Some sistas came to the church having brought back something for them to eat. Once they realized I had been at the church all day, they couldnt stand for a brother not to eat. :feedme:They made sure I had food from each of them.

Thank God for sistas!!!:blessed:

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
This thread isnt meant to be anything profound. I often wonder why some posters here seem so anti-black women. All I know is they sure take care of this brother right here. :mjcry:

I'm sitting at church waiting to provide A/V services for a financial seminar being given. Some sistas came to the church having brought back something for them to eat. Once they realized I had been at the church all day, they couldnt stand for a brother not to eat. :feedme:They made sure I had food from each of them.

Thank God for sistas!!!:blessed:

:salute:

Appreciate you!

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Black women are synonymous with Black Goddesses.

If you disagree, don't waste a black woman's time or just get you a white one who will further brown out this country.

Yes, I do pander to black women. There is legitimately no other sub group to pander to IMO. Black women >>>>>>>> name something.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, the women in my family are pretty awesome and treat me well individually. Most black women are simply unpleasant to deal with if you aren’t related to them (even then you must acquiesce to their demands) or making them have an orgasm.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
m3dMp.jpg