I Love a good Heroin Story: "The Loss Of My Son Harris Wittels To Heroin"

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bruh I grew up around cac's like these. Half a million dollar homes, rich parents who give them everything they need and want and still wanna do hard drugs and I don't get it. I know people who got addicted because of the emotional and physical demons they deal with on a daily basis. Poverty child hoods, no fathers, molested, abused, etc I don't condone using hard drugs but I understand how it happens when you caught up in that lifestyle.
Addiction doesn't discriminate, and there's many reasons to pick up drug addiction.

Most addicts been through trauma, and unless u live with them behind close doors or know who they really are, you wouldn't know. Can't tell shyt by a nice picket fence and some dough.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:dead: at number 7

so if someone goes to rehab, comes out and relapses instantly thats society's problem to solve? :russ:

this heroin epidemic is Karma for what cacs did to China, getting its entire population addicted to opium and fukking over their society (all because China was self sufficient)

now China is flooding the streets with Fentanyl which is 100x stronger than heroin. The sleeping dragon is waking up :wow:

Last edited:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Harris was good people. He was writer for Parks and Recreation.

He was also a huge Phish head. Last I remember he was getting clean but relapsed.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I was doping crazy in my teens and 20s

I just did a search on google i live in safest county in jersey we like nunber 5 after newark atlantic city and patterson. Ocean county worse than camden right now. We got like 4 towns in top 10. Literally 50% of my graduating class fukked with it in some way. Some clean now. Some dead. Most still on it.

Once you feel it you make an excuse to yaself. Its that easy. Imagine finding sometbing that matches a nut. My boys told me it was a crushed pill. I was a ignorant 16 yr old

I really started fukkin wit it after a tunor removal surgery cuz doc had me oxy n roxyd out for 4 months.

Most start on pills n dont relize they getting hooked or what it feels like.

No excuse tho.

Problem with junkies is lifes always spin out control. Some of em actually good people. Game turns out most tho.

I like to think i never was. I was good at keepin shyt together. Least for a while.

Last edited: