I look at the lives these young black brothers lead...

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Are they truly having fun though? From my experience, people who feel the need to excessively get drunk all the time are trying to escape reality. Deep down inside they're sad and miserable

The whole partying culture is really weird to me. It's really disappointing when I see girls my age who feel this compulsory need to party all the time. They act like staying home and watching a movie with their boyfriend/husband is punishment.

i think your over compensating because you envy/resent guys that get girls that party... the reality of the situation is... alot of hot girls like to party and theyre gonna get with guys that like to party too... if you want a girl to sit at home and watch movies youll find her... but you need to change your expectations.

getting excessively drunk multiple days a week doesnt mean your sad and miserable... it means your in college breh.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think your over compensating because you envy/resent guys that get girls that party... the reality of the situation is... alot of hot girls like to party and theyre gonna get with guys that like to party too... if you want a girl to sit at home and watch movies youll find her... but you need to change your expectations.

getting excessively drunk multiple days a week doesnt mean your sad and miserable... it means your in college breh.

Wrong, the media and society has deceived you that getting shyt faced means you are having a good time only to wake up the next day always regretting your actions.

How many wake up calls do you need? People always want to fukk up when their brain is not thinking properly then reality hits when they are sober.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Wrong, it not a phase but a stupid lifestyle. People hate facing reality, you can never escape problems EVER except you are dead.

Look at what happened to whitney and michael. If you can't learn from people like that who seemed to have everything in life but still went out in such a depressing fashion, then you will never learn anything.
For most people, its just a phase, Todd.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Wrong, the media and society has deceived you that getting shyt faced means you are having a good time only to wake up the next day always regretting your actions.

How many wake up calls do you need? People always want to fukk up when their brain is not thinking properly then reality hits when they are sober.

experience is the best teacher... i got shyt faced many times and never did anything i truly 'regretted'... or wished i could take back... some people use alcohol as an excuse for their actions. When it comes to hard partying especially for kids in college both starks are negative... I personally think kids should go through a phase of partying hard... just so you dont have fools like this on message boards who think they really missed/missing out on something....