I look at the lives these young black brothers lead...

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
and I say man my life is a gay one. :wow:

fukk man :damn:

This is how life is supposed to be lived...:sadcam:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Don't idolize them

They're living a demonic lifestyle

What's more demonic, living life and having fun or sitting behind a desk all day like a bytch ass prude

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
They're douchey
but how are they getting that camera in the club :patrice: I always get patted down,dikk grabbed,ass grabbed and nearly thrown to the ground everytime I go. I always get told I can't bring my afro pick in the club,too. So I hide it somewhere outside.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
nut-cracker-o.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehhhh....its a #s game man....talk to 200 bad bytches....199 reject u, and the one that say yes...u use that for youtube plus edited it

also they could be actors too

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
What's more demonic, living life and having fun or sitting behind a desk all day like a bytch ass prude

Are they truly having fun though? From my experience, people who feel the need to excessively get drunk all the time are trying to escape reality. Deep down inside they're sad and miserable

The whole partying culture is really weird to me. It's really disappointing when I see girls my age who feel this compulsory need to party all the time. They act like staying home and watching a movie with their boyfriend/husband is punishment.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Are they truly having fun though? From my experience, people who feel the need to excessively get drunk all the time are trying to escape reality. Deep down inside they're sad and miserable

The whole partying culture is really weird to me. It's really disappointing when I see girls my age who feel this compulsory need to party all the time. They act like staying home and watching a movie with their boyfriend/husband is punishment.

Its just a phase.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just a phase.

Wrong, it not a phase but a stupid lifestyle. People hate facing reality, you can never escape problems EVER except you are dead.

Look at what happened to whitney and michael. If you can't learn from people like that who seemed to have everything in life but still went out in such a depressing fashion, then you will never learn anything.