Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
images

I like this thread.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't see how some of y'all nikkaz can get mad at the next man for desiring a certain hair texture on a woman.

I personally rock the low caesar or baldie, how the hell could I be mad at a female if she wanted a nikka with dreds or cornrows :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Does this exclude me from dating certain types of women :lupe:
If the love for a woman boils down to running your fingers through her hair...........

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

You have to think, what happens when she gets older and chops her hair off. What will you love her for at that point. You have to find other reasons to love a woman because the honeymoon phase, doesnt last forever and the superficial reasons for love are the first to get tested, friend. :sitdown:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
If the love for a woman boils down to running your fingers through her hair...........

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

You have to think, what happens when she gets older and chops her hair off. What will you love her for at that point. You have to find other reasons to love a woman because the honeymoon phase, doesnt last forever and the superficial reasons for love are the first to get tested, friend. :sitdown:
Just a little fetish I have I guess...it's not a show stopper but it's certainly a luxury.

I'm sure I won't be dating a girl solely because she has great hair:rudy: It just adds extra points in my book

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just a little fetish I have I guess...it's not a show stopper but it's certainly a luxury.

I'm sure I won't be dating a girl solely because she has great hair:rudy: It just adds extra points in my book
Relationships based on exoticizing the one you love, have a high failure rate, friend. :sitdown: Women are human beings not pets or museum exhibits.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Op, we know damn well you don't have a girlfriend. All you have is your right hand, lbr now. :comeon:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Op, we know damn well you don't have a girlfriend. All you have is your right hand, ;br now. :comeon:
you think a young black man who can program in 4 computer languages lives in a 4 bedroom townhouse in a 95% white neighborhood struggles to get women?