I like lions, I’m a non binary lion

killacal

Banned
Daps
Stupid comparison, unless you stop going to work and dont live in a house and not actually living as a lion this is an apples and oranges comparison. Let alone the fact Lions are a different species and not a way one species expresses themselves
I don't see them nikkas having periods and giving birth either

It's a good comparison

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Looks like the coli getting flooded by these For-Chan trolls like sohh in 08’ :francis:

nikka I’m a day 1 half human non binary non queer city dwelling cisgendered lion. Check the join date you fukking hyena. Built this site with my two front paws. Not everyone is bright enough to see the medicine in the food tho. You see troll and others see the light and be like :ohhh:

giphy.gif

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:mjlol: OP you are hilarious..:russ:

So you translion....:lolbron:

Well as a newly outed lion lion doesn’t not care for pronouns. Lion prefers to be regarded in the third person. Lion prefers lion, not translion because lion is a non binary non queer cisgendered lion. Lion would be lying if lion said lion was not offended, so lion tells the truth. Be more pronoun sensitive to lion next time.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well as a newly outed lion lion doesn’t not care for pronouns. Lion prefers to be regarded in the third person. Lion prefers lion, not translion because lion is a non binary non queer cisgendered lion. Lion would be lying if lion said lion was not offended, so lion tells the truth. Be more pronoun sensitive to lion next time.

Breh you should type this on Twitter. You would get a bunch of shea butter followers...:laff::laff:

Last edited: