Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
roar!!

tenor.gif

I’m gonna start licking my arms and taking midday naps at work like a lion. Then start eating raw deer meat and roar at my coworkers if they get too close. They can’t do nothing cuz I now identify as a non binary lion attracted to human females. Im a non binary cisgendered lion.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
roar!!

tenor.gif

I’m gonna start licking my arms and taking midday naps at work like a lion. Then start eating raw deer meat and roar at my coworkers if they get too close. They can’t do nothing cuz I now identify as a non binary lion attracted to human females. Im a non binary cisgendered lion.

Your full of shyt

You ain't hunting down deer.

Daps
Midget ass lion with a weave and weak jaw structure.

And then you got those oversized:wrist: housecats who lie in zoos and circuses waiting to get fed by owners and are docile who are true pussies and claim wild cats display toxic catulinity because they hunt for food like a real cat does.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Stupid comparison, unless you stop going to work and dont live in a house and not actually living as a lion this is an apples and oranges comparison. Let alone the fact Lions are a different species and not a way one species expresses themselves