I like Family Guy but how is the old man pedophile funny?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
That is the smell of rot and death that festers inside each white person. It's an old ancestral smell. Equal parts corpse and mold. It's a warning sign, and one we have ignored for too long.

White people smell like they have maggots squirming around inside their chests. They smell like the damp moldy caves they took shelter in for the thousands of years it took their souls to rot into something less than human.

Not all cave dwellers turned into "people". European whites had the good fortune to mate with humans and become a sort of cave creature/human hybrid but not all of them did. There's videos out there of people stumbling onto cave dwelling creatures while hunting in the woods.

african-troll.jpg

"The African troll (above) video made its way around the internet. According to the hunters' story, they shot one and chased it into a lair where there were more they had to do battle with. "

A literal cave monster :ohhh:

panama.jpg

"The Panama Monster is an interesting story. In 2009, the creature was found by some teenage boys near a cave where they felt threatened and hit it with sticks and stones and killed it. Some saw the photo and called it a hairless sloth. Supposedly, a sample from it showed that it was a brown-haired sloth. "

Pink hairless sloth. Tell me that doesn't sound like white people :usure:

If European whites didn't have the good fortune to mate with humans this is what we would be dealing with. Nasty pink cave dwelling mutants.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You might have jumped the shark with this one breh

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You might have jumped the shark with this one breh

:francis: Let's be honest

I jumped the shark a while back Breh. :lolbron:

It just feels so good to hate :ohlawd:

It's like sunshine on a cloudy day. Nothing compares.

ovbc54pp4yzhgdj0bueb.gif

But some of what I have said is true. The first European was black. In fact the term Europe comes from Queen Europa, a black moor queen. They interbred with the Neanderthal cave creatures and created white people.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Family guy is hilarious. If your problem is the joke itself, ideally anything should be allowed to be made fun of. Which I think is the beauty of comedy, regardless if the joke ends up funny or not.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. I believe there's video. I also believe white people looked something like that before interbreeding with humans.

What human would want to have sex with those things to even create white people? seriously. wow

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Family guy is hilarious. If your problem is the joke itself, ideally anything should be allowed to be made fun of. Which I think is the beauty of comedy, regardless if the joke ends up funny or not.

Family Guy is notorious for having "edgy" jokes with either a weak punchline or no punchline at all. That's my main problem with the show.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Family Guy is notorious for having "edgy" jokes with either a weak punchline or no punchline at all. That's my main problem with the show.

I didn't watch south park much, but if I recall they truly gave no fukks about any lines crossed. Family guy tends to not be as edgy I would say. But I think it's funny.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I didn't watch south park much, but if I recall they truly gave no fukks about any lines crossed. Family guy tends to not be as edgy I would say. But I think it's funny.

South Park would at least have a certain theme for an episode so any "offensive" joke would be in the right context.

A random cutaway making fun of Helen Keller or mental retardation or racial stereotypes on Family Guy usually will be out of place and just desperate for shock value.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
South Park would at least have a certain theme for an episode so any "offensive" joke would be in the right context.

A random cutaway making fun of Helen Keller or mental retardation or racial stereotypes on Family Guy usually will be out of place and just desperate for shock value.

Most jokes are out of place though. The fact that they really bring shyt out of left field is part of the hilarity in it.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
What human would want to have sex with those things to even create white people? seriously. wow

Lol nah....I'm on a lot of drugs man try not to take what I sai too seriously. But yes white people are part human part Neanderthal. They are quite literally a different species.