I like Family Guy but how is the old man pedophile funny?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I think anything has the potential to be funny... but the overuse is something can kill any comedic routine. The first time I saw the old dude I thought it was funny. Not laugh out loud funny, but eh. Same as the greased up deaf guy and the black weatherguy thats really to the point. But that all gets real old, real quick.

I have volume 1-4 of Family Guy on DVD (I used to work at EB Games and we sold them there so each one was like 3 bucks or something...) But I don't watch the new episodes at all. Its trash. Stale. Formulaic trash.

Anything can be funny. Technically.
Arrested Development does consistant incest humor which is absolutely funny. So, pedophillia could be made funny theoretically, same as rape or anything else... it would just require talent I don't think Family Guy's writing staff has.

its hilarious breh, only ppl that got molested as children don't find it funny

got summin u want to tell us bruh?

:mjpls:
look at these 2 swine coloured cacs. Only you lot would find pedophillia funny then justify it. :scust:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Family Guy hasn't been funny since the beginning of the first episode of Season 3.

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
Pedophilia and child sexual abuse are rampant in the black community as well.So many of my female relatives and friends are victims of sexual abuse.1 in 4 girls by the age of 18 are,in fact.
It's unfair to black female victims to characterize this as a white proclivity and only further silences them.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I asked that question way back.:skip:

ol' whistlin ass nikka:scust:

AND he part of Skull & Bones, fukkin lois' dad:ohhh: