I know where your son goes to school, I want $2 million by tomorrow...

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I could see this happenin to dumb nikkaz that strike it rich, but remain to "keep it real" and always be in the hood, even after all the money he's come into.

This dude acting like I'm talking crazy when this scenario has played out thousands of times :bryan:

I don't know what he is talking about shyt happens a lot. Most nikkas when they come into money over night try and help out every body. And that's where the problems come when you still try and keep it real and stay close to your hood friends.

This dude is taking about normal rich people who stay in the burbs and all their friends are rich. Of course those type of people won't have problems.

But what happens when you're someone from the hood who comes into money? Are you supposed to drop everyone you know?

You try and bring your family and friends on, that's when jealously and resentment starts coming in.

Most of these home invasions and kidnapping are rarely strangers its usually people who know you.

The only way you can avoid it is by telling NOBODY about your new found wealth.

Maybe just your mum. I've heard stories of siblings sending people to rob or kidnap a richer sibling. Money turns people foul.

I remember one dude bought his brother a house but his brother STILL wanted more money. The brother ended up killing him when he wasnt getting how much money he wanted.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't know what he is talking about shyt happens a lot. Most nikkas when they come into money over night try and help out every body. And that's where the problems come when you still try and keep it real and stay close to your hood friends.

This dude is taking about normal rich people who stay in the burbs and all their friends are rich. Of course those type of people won't have problems.

But what happens when you're someone from the hood who comes into money? Are you supposed to drop everyone you know?

You try and bring your family and friends on, that's when jealously and resentment starts coming in.

Most of these home invasions and kidnapping are rarely strangers its usually people who know you.

Maybe just your mum. I've heard stories of siblings sending people to rob or kidnap a richer sibling. Money turns people foul.

I remember one dude bought his brother a house but his brother STILL wanted more money. The brother ended up killing him when he wasnt getting how much money he wanted.

The first line of the Thread is literally.

I know where your son goes to school, I want $2 million by tomorrow...
Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Malik, 45 minutes

This is the part of being famous that celebs never bring up

So..........What are you talking about

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
nikka, it's a thread title. I wanted to get your attention. Sean Taylor somewhere in the afterlife :beli: at your dumb azz.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if i'm a 50 million dollar nikka i'm putting
money on the toupee of anybody that make
even the smallest threat to me and mine.
*log's into the Coli*

dainty fakkit: I'll kill that nikka Cat piss:pacspit:
me: vlad come and read this shyt:patrice:
vlad: yeah we'll have our people run his Ip:birdman:
me: you know what to do:obama:
vlad: :camby:

b5qsmv.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
nikka. If you worth 50 million when the fukk are some Crip, Ms-13, Jamaicans "Fresh off the boat" going to even be in the same vicinity.

Breh, rappers and athletes get robbed by goons all the time.

Why do you think Plaxico had a gun on him that night? Cause other players on the Giants was getting robbed and he had it for protection.

Why do you think T.I had all those guns :usure:

A NFL player got murdered by goons in his home. 2pac... Biggie... rich but street dudes killed them.

2 Chainz in the Bay Area... got robbed by a street dude.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I went to a rich friends house once to watch ufc. He lived with his parents. Their neighborhood was very rich. The parents looked very nervous while we watched the event. He never hosted another party.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Breh, rappers and athletes get robbed by goons all the time.

Why do you think Plaxico had a gun on him that night? Cause other players on the Giants was getting robbed and he had it for protection.

Why do you think T.I had all those guns :usure:

A NFL player got murdered by goons in his home. 2pac... Biggie... rich but street dudes killed them.

2 Chainz in the Bay Area... got robbed by a street dude.

Rappers and athletes. BLACK rappers and athletes who hang in the streets or do street shyt and hang in urban clubs. Thats not the same as holly wood celebrities.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
[quote="Theraflu, post: 5379285, member: 10498"]
Man if you don't shut your stupid ass the fukk up. shyt is a rarity, not even worthy of discussing. You talking about 10 murders/ kidnappings at best. you got 7 million fukking millionaires in America. you saying that there are mass kidnapping an murders by poor people of people with money going on? fukk no.

And to take it even further that nikka said celebrities. You think some fresh off the boat "Jamaicans" (Since apparently all jamaicans are gangsters for whatever reason) or some fukking Mexican gang members is kidnapping and robbing major fukking celebrities. FOH

aXbqnov_460sa.gif

But dont sleep still, friend. :sitdown:

Lets try to tone down that profanity as well.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Rappers and athletes. BLACK rappers and athletes who hang in the streets or do street shyt and hang in urban clubs. Thats not the same as holly wood celebrities.

Did the OP specifically say white hollywood celebrities.

The OP mentioned Sean Taylor who is a black athlete can you point me to where he said white hollywood celebrities or are you just changing the direction of the thread in a failing attempt to prove your dumb point ?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

"enemies stay enemies but friends they change, nikkas go crazy over money my man" :wow:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
butler23n-1-web.jpg

THE FORMER butler of millionaire Anne Bass was convicted Thursday for his part in a terrifying $850 million extortion plot in which he broke into her Connecticut mansion and threatened to kill her with a fake virus.

Emanuel Nicolescu, 31, and two other masked men broke into her estate on April 15, 2007, tied up Bass and a houseguest and injected them with a substance they claimed would kill them.

Nicolescu had been fired by Bass weeks before for crashing her car. It took a federal jury one day to find him guilty of attempted extortion and other crimes.

76902c746399219759902e8d4fb4d967

The elaborate plan that netted Vickram Bedi and his girlfriend Helga Invarsdottir more than $20 million over a six year period will likely land both of them in jail.

Bedi, 38, pleaded guilty to one count of grand larceny, a felony, two years after he was arrested by Harrison police while trying to flee the country, the Westchester District Attorney's office announced Wednesday.

Invarsdottir, 41, pleaded guilty to grand larceny in the first and second degree in December 2010.

The couple was arrested in November 2010 and accused of extorting the money from Katonah resident Roger Davidson between 2004 and 2010. Bedi and Invarsdottir targeted Davidson, a pianist and composer, when Davidson brought his computer to Data link Computer Products, Inc. a computer service business located in Mt. Kisco. Davidson had developed a virus in his computer and feared his music and other works would be lost.

For six years the couple told Davidson his computer had been specifically targeted. Bedi and Invarsdottir created far-fetched scenarios including lies about CIA connections, reconnaissance missions to Honduras and Polish priests attempting to infiltrate the U.S. Government, police said.

Davidson, who is the great-grandson and great grand-nephew of the two brothers who founded Schlumberger Ltd, an oil field services company, shelled out hundreds of thousands of dollars at a time fearing he and his family was in danger.

“This defendant, over a six year period, preyed upon, schemed and manipulated his victim in ways that epitomize a cold calculating con man,” District Attorney Janet DiFiore said in a statement Wednesday. “The systematic method with which the defendant continued the larceny over a period of years, along with the sizable amount of money that was stolen, was nothing short of Machiavellian.”

Harrison police became involved in late August 2010 when two Purchase residents reported finding GPS devices attached to their vehicle. Davidson was monitoring the residents because he believed they were associated with the international group out to get him, according to police.

article-2356762-02033DD500000578-28_634x392.jpg

article-2356762-070EF652000005DC-581_306x423.jpg

A couple accused of trying to extort money from missing Madeleine McCann's parents have been arrested at a hideaway in Portugal.

Italian Danilo Chemello and his Portuguese girlfriend Aurora Pereira Vaz hit the headlines in 2007 after being seized in southern Spain over the alleged bid to get their hands on a £2.5 million reward offered for information on Madeleine's whereabouts.

The case never came to trial despite lurid reports about their past and the discovery of newspaper cuttings about Madeleine in their luxury home in Sotogrande, southern Spain.

Jurors on Tuesday found clout-heavy millionaire William Cellini guilty of conspiracy to commit extortion and aiding and abetting bribery.

In a split verdict, the jury of 10 women and two men found Cellini not guilty of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and attempted extortion. Jurors reached the verdict after about two days of deliberation.

Cellini was accused of conspiring with three other men to shake down the producer of "Million Dollar Baby" for a $1.5 million campaign contribution to former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

He could face up to 20 years in prison for the extortion charge and up to 10 years for solicitation of a bribe.

"I know that for the average person in Chicago who reads the newspaper and follows TV somewhat, they may not have paid much attention to this case, but it's an extremely important case," said U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald, "and I think in the quiet corridors of Chicago and Cook County and Springfield, where a lot of backroom deals take place, the fact that Bill Cellini was convicted today sends a very, very loud message."

Cellini's attorneys said they were "very grateful" the jury did not convict on what the defense deemed were the most serious of the four counts.

"We obviously are going to appeal," Cellini's attorney Dan Webb said, "and based on our assessment of the case, we are confident that we have a substantial chance in getting the case reversed on appeal."

The prosecution and the defense on Tuesday addressed jurors for a total of nearly six hours in a federal courtroom in Chicago.

Prosecutors reiterated that Cellini wasn't an "accidental extortionist." He knowingly and willingly tried to get campaign cash from a Hollywood producer, they said.

Cellini's defense said he was only acting as a friend, and called the government's star witness a "whack job."

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/war...in-Cellini-Trial-133000453.html#ixzz2eRILPvff

LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY // Australian authorities used an email account attached to a fake bomb to track down a man accused of breaking into a family's home in Australia and chaining the device to a teenager's neck as part of an extortion ploy, according to court documents released yesterday.

An arrest complaint against Paul "Doug" Peters filed in US federal court in Kentucky indicates the Gmail account was set up from an internet address linked to a Chicago airport.

Mr Peters was arrested on Monday by the FBI at the home of his ex-wife in a Louisville suburb.

The complaint says the Gmail account was accessed three times - each time on the afternoon that Mr Peters allegedly broke into the teenager's home in a wealthy Sydney suburb and chained a device looking like a bomb to her.

The complaint also gives vivid details of the frightening incident for Madeleine Pulver, the 18-year-old daughter of William Pulver, an Australian internet executive.

It says the teenager was studying for her high school exams in her bedroom when she saw the intruder walk into the room. He was carrying a black aluminium baseball bat and wearing a striped, multicoloured balaclava over his head. The man told her to sit down and no one would get hurt.

The girl sat on her bed and the intruder placed the bat and a backpack next to her. She noticed he was holding a black box. He forced the box against her throat and looped a device similar to a bike chain, also attached to the box, around her neck.

The man locked the box into position around her neck, placed a lanyard and a plastic document sleeve around her neck. The man started to walk away, and the girl asked him where he was going.

"The man responded by saying, 'Count to 200 ... I'll be back ... if you move I can see you, I'll be right here,'" she told authorities, according to the complaint.

He then left, taking the baseball bat and the backpack.

Bomb technicians, negotiators and detectives rushed to the scene. Neighbouring homes were evacuated, streets were closed and medical and fire crews waited nearby. Ms Pulver spent 10 terrifying hours chained to the device before the bomb squad was able to free her. She was not hurt, and the device was later found to contain no explosives.

The teenager described her assailant as being in his 60s, about 165-170 centimetres tall, with a medium build and a slightly protruding stomach and weathered skin.

Australian authorities determined that the Gmail account was established on May 30, from an Internet Protocol address linked to a Chicago airport. Travel documents obtained from immigration authorities showed that Mr Peters had been at the airport that same day.

The Gmail account was accessed three times on the afternoon of August 3, almost two hours after the hoax device was placed around the teenager's neck, the complaint said.

The first access took place at 4.09pm from an IP address registered to Kincumber Library. The next two were at 5.25pm and 5.51pm on the same day, from an IP address registered to the Avoca video store stop in New South Wales.

Mr Peters is an Australian citizen but has lived in the US, including Kentucky. He is a father of three who was educated at The Scots College in Sydney.

The Pulvers were relieved to hear of the arrest. William Pulver described his daughter as "a bright, happy young woman who for reasons we still don't understand had her life turned upside down going through this dreadful experience".

Maybe you're caught on the gang/mob image because I put that in the opening post. I just wanted you to read the thread. It can be some demonic sadistic nikkas trying to rob you :demonic: or it can be some regular everyday people. But plenty.....plenty of millionaires have had people trying to forcefully get money from them. The fact you're arguing otherwise is just :beli: and you ruined my thread :beli: