I know we The Coli doesnt tip, but what about ppl who fill your gas tank?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:what:

They didn't hear you scraping the side of their car?

a lot of them would run in the store, a lot were on cell phones. you wouldnt believe how out of it people are while sitting in there cars. I used to rip old ladies off to. cause most couldnt look back at the pump, id say i put 20 in when i put 10 and pocket it

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i used to pump gas overnight in south jerz. coulda slept in the booth. people dont tip for gas in jersey tho... very raerly and usually they outtatowners
at wawa i made mad tips, at other stations i worked at not so much

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i worked at a wawa too, manahawkin. I'd only get tipped on the hottest days with 20 cars in line running around. I didnt make much but my boy was schemin on peoples cc's. that was a good/fun summer

my boy did that CC thing too, got locked up though. and that job they had us running around like fools, 30 cars deep people beeping and shyt

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
my boy did that CC thing too, got locked up though. and that job they had us running around like fools, 30 cars deep people beeping and shyt

low key, that was the best job i ever had tho. all that running around got me in fighting shape for allllll them outta town bytches for the summer. :dj2: after the 3rd or 4th cutie they all looked the same i was :cape:

the gas station is a good spot to develop and run game. too bad i worked with those wawa career lames who wouldnt let us :mj: on everybody. i got suspended for rocking my yankee hat instead of the wawa cap

havoc00

Pro
Daps
low key, that was the best job i ever had tho. all that running around got me in fighting shape for allllll them outta town bytches for the summer. :dj2: after the 3rd or 4th cutie they all looked the same i was :cape:

the gas station is a good spot to develop and run game. too bad i worked with those wawa career lames who wouldnt let us :mj: on everybody. i got suspended for rocking my yankee hat instead of the wawa cap

They used to bytch about the hats i wore all the time but never wrote me up for it. But i for written up for fights with customers

:pacspit:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
"excuse me, are you new here? let me handle that cash for you, ill put put it in the machine, get that pump for me will ya":hug:

*200 for AC, new guy fired

:stopitslime:

The worst is when people would try to pump there own gas, then id rip the pump from them shyt was jokes. and some of those life long managers were jerk offs