I know that big black man from "Catfish" looking at this video right now like :sadcam

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Apparently they was building up to more but turns out dude was married and lived with his wife

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
she use to strip at fuegos, it took me a minute recognize who she was.....her pole and floor work is impressive, her lap dances are kinda weak.....Either way I'd tear her ass up....

i wonder if she moved from that spot after the show came to her crib...cause i know exactly where its at:takedat:
Did she stay in white oak ?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Big boy and the girl were having an online relationship. told her this was him

scorpio+model+pic.jpg

She ends up finding out he lied about living in ATL and he actually lived in Bmore where she lives.

They meet..

2mteq.png

he cops pleas.....

and he's reduced to jerking to her pics and videos like the rest of us

naw, she lived out in Silver spring or DC.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
But dude came out looking :flabbynsick:. That Zach Randolph look is not going to help if you don't have the cash like he does. ESPECIALLY with someone like her.

"That Zach Randolph look" LMAO! HILARIOUS! :myman:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch talks like a fukking idiot. That Baltimore accent is disgusting. They made hicks out the backwoods of Mississippi sound like scholars.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
bytch talks like a fukking idiot. That Baltimore accent is disgusting. They made hicks out the backwoods of Mississippi sound like scholars.

only you would trip over a strippers accent, what were you expecting maya angelou:damndamndamn:?

oh and that video was bomb :ahh: them splits:noah:
one night with that would have me like
i-ll-be-missing-you-o.gif

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:heh:Dude never had a chance when i saw this episode. Damm i miss that show and the e-love being crushed with a knock at the door. Little boy cat-fishing the white dude who expected a sexy farmers daughter was definitely :laff:.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

only you would trip over a strippers accent, what were you expecting maya angelou:damndamndamn:?

oh and that video was bomb :ahh: them splits:noah:
one night with that would have me like
i-ll-be-missing-you-o.gif

nikka please. I'm just pointing out she talks like a dumbass. And there's plenty of strippers who don't sound like a retard.
mysmilie_873.gif