I know that big black man from "Catfish" looking at this video right now like :sadcam

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
trina.jpg

And he probably still not trying to lose weight..... he was so close yet so far away. If I have a chance to smash i'm going to at least lose weight even if there was a 0.99999 percent chance I was going to meet her for real... i'm gonna give myself the best chance to get those back shots.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/64758402"]http://vimeo.com/64758402[/ame]
:shaq: and I know he looking at this vid with the :sadcam: face

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
she use to strip at fuegos, it took me a minute recognize who she was.....her pole and floor work is impressive, her lap dances are kinda weak.....Either way I'd tear her ass up....

i wonder if she moved from that spot after the show came to her crib...cause i know exactly where its at:takedat:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
she use to strip at fuegos, it took me a minute recognize who she was.....her pole and floor work is impressive, her lap dances are kinda weak.....Either way I'd tear her ass up....

i wonder if she moved from that spot after the show came to her crib...cause i know exactly where its at:takedat:

:myman:

:dead:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I've never seen that show before what happened?

Big boy and the girl were having an online relationship. told her this was him

scorpio+model+pic.jpg

She ends up finding out he lied about living in ATL and he actually lived in Bmore where she lives.

They meet..

2mteq.png

he cops pleas.....

and he's reduced to jerking to her pics and videos like the rest of us

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Big boy and the girl were having an online relationship. told her this was him

scorpio+model+pic.jpg

She ends up finding out he lied about living in ATL and he actually lived in Bmore where she lives.

They meet..

2mteq.png

he cops pleas.....

and he's reduced to jerking to her pics and videos like the rest of us

and he actually thought that his personality was gonna win her over?? :heh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
He never should have met her, dude probably has terabytes worth of her cam whoring it up.
How long was he talking to her again? He had that girl going crazy man and even if he did lie about his appearance, his chances of landing her if he was in good shape would have been high because of how she was talking about him.

But dude came out looking :flabbynsick:. That Zach Randolph look is not going to help if you don't have the cash like he does. ESPECIALLY with someone like her.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
How long was he talking to her again? He had that girl going crazy man and even if he did lie about his appearance, his chances of landing her if he was in good shape would have been high because of how she was talking about him.

But dude came out looking :flabbynsick:. That Zach Randolph look is not going to help if you don't have the cash like he does. ESPECIALLY with someone like her.

Like a year. He had a year to get his shyt together.

nikka came back even bigger at the reunion show :snoop: