I know nikkas hate dude but

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Compare and then what? is it going to change the fact that Planet 50 and You a Killer Cool are still very good songs? are they going to be down graded in any way? I think not at least not in my mind. I have heard DC2 and Amen is the only song I like off the mix tape just as the lost tape Planet 50 and you a killer cool are the only songs I like off that mixtape.

I can't disagree with you about them being good/quality songs. But his outdated flow and cadence does seem to downgrade them on top of no one paying attention

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I can't disagree with you about them being good/quality songs. But his outdated flow and cadence does seem to downgrade them on top of no one paying attention

You keep saying out dated cadence and flow please school me on this updated flow and cadence you are so reticent about. You use Meek Mill as an example earlier now what about his cadence and flow that is so modern up to date? I've listened too him and he uses the same tried and true flow and cadence that every other rapper uses from bow wow to kanye to jim jones to jay z. 16 bars written to music that was written for them. The music structure hasn't change therefore the song writing hasn't.

All popular music use the same jazz blues 8 bar structure for rhythm so go figure.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
You keep saying out dated cadence and flow please school me on this updated flow and cadence you are so reticent about. You use Meek Mill as an example earlier now what about his cadence and flow that is so modern up to date? I've listened too him and he uses the same tried and true flow and cadence that every other rapper uses from bow wow to kanye to jim jones to jay z. 16 bars written to music that was written for them. The music structure hasn't change therefore the song writing hasn't.

All popular music use the same jazz blues 8 bar structure for rhythm so go figure.

You have a valid point - But his music is like soda wit no fiz right now.

Angry!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every 50 album has joints...

one of...

if not... the best... mixtape/unreleased discos....

and probably more output, than any other rapper, ever...

never went anywhere... just not the flavor of the month...

the 50 cent that wanted to be the best rapper... died in like 2000...

since its all about being the best entertainer...

but every once and a while... he gets fed up... and SNAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

imagine if the nikka was still broke... hes shyttin... on spare time.. on some fun shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

balancing a enterprise, tryin to stay current, and still finds time to feed the audience that copped the initial tapes.. that got him signed....

pimp c tried tellin nikkas down south... yall hating on the real...

ima clown 50 greasing his chest, gearing up for a cover shoot, like anyone else...

but hes rap immortal man...

the nikka that saved mobb deep from industry hell, and put them in supercars and jewels...

bloggers that would sweat holding a strap... that dont identify with the street jewels/higher content... wiz khalifa ass nikkas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikkas love to say "50 is a pop artist, peace to _______ underground artist that never sold out!"... fact is, 50 puts in work, and is one of the best songwriters in hip hop history!!!!!! storytelling joints?!?!?!?! check!!!!!!!!!! mass friendly club hits with hooks everyone can get with!?!?!?!? check!!!!!!!!!!! gutter street records with street science and hood speak!?!?!?!?!!? check!!!!!!!!!! check his fukkin catalog man, this nikka makes complete records... "baltimore love thing"... wack emcees cant deliver a record like that!!!!! "ski mask way".... wack emcees/fake nikkas cant deliever a record like that!!!!!!!! 50s success is his gift/curse... nikkas wanna act like before i self destruct didnt have some of the grimest records of his career... STRETCH?!!?!?!?! CRIME WAVE?!!?!?!? THEN DAYS WENT BY!!?!?!!?! incredible mixtape catalog, crazy output... he was makin complete records on his mixtape material on old beats... writing smash hooks is incredibly difficult and hes done it consistently since he started!!!!!!!!!!

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I don't have a problem wit 50...

The songs I just heard are pretty good, nothing I would turn off and call garbage.

Got nikkas in here talking bout he songs str8...but they don't know why they couldn't rock to em. I'll tell em why...it's because they on that "flavor of the month" bullshyt.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i was actually looking forward to hearin the tape after his couple of interviews last week... forgot to download it the day it came out and i still haven't.. plus tape seemed to have came and went in a less than a week.

will get to it eventually.

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
not much in the realm of substance as usual; he can spit on a level of say other punchline Ny rappers obviously but he isnt saying anything new. Most of the stuff he releases tend to bang. I loved "they burn me" for example..but his problems are many, including burned bridge which leaves him with limited collabo choices

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His sound and vibe is just outdated - and he's already proven that he doesn't fit in with the current wave on that Riot remix

yooo..wtf u talkin bout lol he murked 2 chainz on that with ease. that was exactly the fif i wanna hear right now

n on a side note, best song on the tape was easily this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTIpBi0-Q9Y]50 Cent - 02 - Double Up - Tone Mason ft Hayes [The Lost Tape Mixtpae] - YouTube[/ame]