Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
She ain't cute but I'm not sure she ugly either, just a normal plain looking ass white chick. I'd smash from what I see of the ass plus the fact she can even do that shyt. Almost guaranteed she got the physical stamina to do shyt a ton of women can't do like riding dikk for more than 10 minutes. If she suck my dikk from the side she won't be complaining about her shoulder getting sore and other dumb shyt weak women do :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She ain't cute but I'm not sure she ugly either, just a normal plain looking ass white chick. I'd smash from what I see of the ass plus the fact she can even do that shyt. Almost guaranteed she got the physical stamina to do shyt a ton of women can't do like riding dikk for more than 10 minutes. If she suck my dikk from the side she won't be complaining about her shoulder getting sore and other dumb shyt weak women do :yeshrug:
large

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's called temptation....And it just might work.

If I'm just sitting there doing nothing....Well....being in some puzzy sounds like a better alternative.

Not like she's wretched.In shape, flexible......Yeah....Let me gone & touch that up real quick:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The ONLY reason shes not hideous is.becuase shes in great shape. Great shape can cause optical illusions.

Look at that face again and then imagine her with an unathletic body and u would never blink att her direction

So basically..... you would put her face on the same level of Precious or Leslie Jones?:dwillhuh:

man y’all go too far on the coli with shyt:mjlol: