I know it’s Sunday the Lord, NFLs day, but dirtbags we got Meg doing what she do best, twerkalating

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What changes on Sunday if you been a deviant 6 days of the week already? What type of god y'all believing in that sees everything yet falls for the Sunday okey doke cuz you on your best behavior and dress up one day out the week? :childplease:

Like your God must be stupid or something is that's logical to you. Watch a twerk video on your way to church and watch football after. shyt not complicated. A god that buys bullshyt isn't a god worth praying to. He'd be dumber than you. On this day we celebrate everything he made including clapping cheeks. I have nothing to hide from him 🙏

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Goopy_2.png

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
What changes on Sunday if you been a deviant 6 days of the week already? What type of god y'all believing in that sees everything yet falls for the Sunday okey doke cuz you on your best behavior and dress up one day out the week? :childplease:

Like your God must be stupid or something is that's logical to you. Watch a twerk video on your way to church and watch football after. shyt not complicated. A god that buys bullshyt isn't a god worth praying to. He'd be dumber than you. On this day we celebrate everything he made including clapping cheeks. I have nothing to hide from him 🙏
Breh what the fukk are you talking about :what:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Or you could have ignored this thread like he did us during slavery :troll: