I know it must really bug Beyonce that she will never catch the woman who's career her husband help launch and flourish.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Bey = LeBron

No matter what, about 50% of the population just won't like them no matter what they do. Bey/LBJ could cure cancer and solve world hunger RIGHT NOW, and they'd still have roughly half the people saying MJ, RiRi, Curry, T-Swift etc, are just better.

I think both Bey and Bron should have embraced the villain role. If people are gonna hate.....give em something to hate. Bron should have been punching nikkas and elbowing like Karl Malone.
Why they are hated?

and who hates them outside of naturally jealous/ envious people, curry/Jordan/Kobe/Swift/RiRi/Jlo/Britney Spears/Madonna Stans, closet racists/racial gaslighters and general/equal opportunity haters and misanthropes (the never satisfied , never happy type of persons who hate everyone without exception and never give credit to people For anything. They are Literally always negative and Never positive )

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I think Beyonce is one of the most overrated artists of this generation. That said, why pit two black women against each other? They’re both successful in their own right.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jay quake'n in his boots.

His pedo groom activities with:

Teairra Marie
Riri
Foxy

Never shine on that summer jam screen.

nikka on radio silence mode.

after botching his pseudo-kanye goofie lame fights for bey.
epic fail Grammy acceptance speech.

even his daughter was looking like.

why say that offbrand shyt.

You jiggy grooming enable face ass nikkaz times up. Like Omar credle's debut single.

Art Barr

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
she obviously more worried that that white bytch gonna circle the block. rihanna a distant memory at this point

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Bey = LeBron

No matter what, about 50% of the population just won't like them no matter what they do. Bey/LBJ could cure cancer and solve world hunger RIGHT NOW, and they'd still have roughly half the people saying MJ, RiRi, Curry, T-Swift etc, are just better.

I think both Bey and Bron should have embraced the villain role. If people are gonna hate.....give em something to hate. Bron should have been punching nikkas and elbowing like Karl Malone.
Beyonce wanted LeBron but settled for Jay-Z :gurl:
maxresdefault.jpg

......But Rhianna still had a higher chance...
FodDDPvXsAEpofa.jpg

:gurl::gurl::gurl:

Beyoncé gonna always be in her shadow...
images

Bron even palmed her baby:gurl::gurl::gurl::gurl:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bey has a horrible catalog..can dance circles around Riri.

But..I heard some old Riri songs playing the other day and they sounded so good..aged well too.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Many ppl have been saying Jay hooked Rihanna up with asap with the express purpose of knocking her up to slow her down and stop her from working on another album and touring. Order came straight from the Queen. :francis:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Over the years I always have been shocked with how much women tell me they prefer Rihanna over Beyonce. Never understood if they love Rihanna or dislike Beyonce? Probably both
I think that these women prefer Rihanna over Beyoncé because they perceive Rihanna to be more real and authentic. They literally see Beyoncé as a privileged industry plant and Rihanna as the artist who started from the bottom and reached the top with talent and hard work. Actually Beyoncé is the most talented and professional of the two. She has Better vocals, better stage presence, better energy and better performances in her live shows.

To these women Beyoncé is too aspirational, calculating, soulless, secretive, orderly, corporate, perfect, boring, sanitized, machine-like, professional, they just can’t relate to her. She’s out of reach to them and they find it impossible to emulate her. In their eyes, She’s too good to be true. They believe artists are more human, credible and genuine if they go through struggles and rexpose their flaws, failures and bad habits.

Most women feel they can be Rihanna because her style/image/vibes/ethos makes her more relatable and accessible- copying her image is still within reach- another reason why they prefer her. It’s easier to become Rihanna than to become beyonce. Rihanna is openly sexual, more vulgar, and doesn’t even pretend to be a classy, pure and perfect woman- I mean she was actually marketed as the vulnerable good girl gone bad. That’s literally the title and theme of one of her earlier albums(the one with the international, career changing hit single umbrella, if I recall correctly)

Beyoncé is viewed as the standard of excellence for women and deep down a lot of women know that they will never have the perfect life of Beyoncé.

Also rihanna musical repertoire is much more pop/catchy/easily digestible for the average person. All her hit singles are catchy as fukk. Umbrella is a melodic ear worm, you hear this song once and you will never forget it again.

@Gloxina what’s your opinion on this? What do you think?

Last edited: