I know it must really bug Beyonce that she will never catch the woman who's career her husband help launch and flourish.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
AND she became a billionaire on her own.

She will never catch Rhianna's record sales, even though RiRi hasn't made a studio album in 8 years. I think that's the ONLY reason why she's still making music :mjlol:
I thought Rihanna became a billionaire from her business deals, not music

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
AND she became a billionaire on her own.

She will never catch Rhianna's record sales, even though RiRi hasn't made a studio album in 8 years. I think that's the ONLY reason why she's still making music :mjlol:

Money is irrelevant to someone like her. It's not about the money. It's about legacy and reputation. I don't think people put her up their with the Whitney's and the Patti's from a voice or sound standpoint.

So she's not on the mount rushmore of R&B legends. Probably not even top 10. All she could realistically hand her hat on is record sales in the pop space. Rihanna got her beat in that regard. Buy a lot. And because people don't buy CD's no more, it's virtually impossible for her to catch her.

Now she's in her 40's and the formula she used all these years doesn't work so she crossed over to country music.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s giving op is a fakkit
tenor.gif

Daps
Bey = LeBron

No matter what, about 50% of the population just won't like them no matter what they do. Bey/LBJ could cure cancer and solve world hunger RIGHT NOW, and they'd still have roughly half the people saying MJ, RiRi, Curry, T-Swift etc, are just better.

I think both Bey and Bron should have embraced the villain role. If people are gonna hate.....give em something to hate. Bron should have been punching nikkas and elbowing like Karl Malone.