I know I'm late but what happened to Ciara? New look.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I made the thread, I was watching this c00nery and didnt even recognize that it was Ciara in the video. The whole time I was thinking "where is ciara if her name is on the title" and then it dawned on me. :whoo: Not sure if its the makeup, look how much skin shes showing.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
What happen u ask?? She can't think for herself

U have people around her telling her if u want to sell your music u have to APPEAL TO A WIDER AUDIENCE ( The White Crowd )

With Black Women in entertainment u have to have that white girl safe look

With Black Men in entertainment u have to have that gangsta, thug appeal look

I give up on nikkas like her and majority of rappers today.. nikkas selling soul like the eye on the dollar bill

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is the realist talk ill ever spit but straight up when I was in Afghanistan my wife wanted to hire a trainer and start working out and lose weight, I told her go for it with the stipulation she doesn't get obsessed and try to lose a shyt ton of weight because she wasn't anywhere NEAR being overweight before, she just needed toning. She lost about 15 pounds which was cool but then, just like I expected she started getting obsessed and wanted to lose more and more, it got to the point where she's posting messages on twitter and Facebook talking about how she couldn't wait to get "white girl skinny".

The phone conversation that followed was probably one of the rawest I've ever gotten with her. I didn't want to hear her opinion, thoughts, or reasoning on the matter li just straight up tod her that if she EVER got "white girl skinny" I'd lose all respect for her and would be too disgusted to have sex with her. I HATE the way white women look, the way their built, the revolting lack of curves or ass. And she KNOWS this, so I told her in NO uncertain terms she better chill with those ideas.

She did the whole crying "I just wanna be healthy" bit and I told her hat there's nothing wrong with being healthy, but being skinny just for the sake of being skinny isn't healthy in itself and its downright ugly:scusthov:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This is the realist talk ill ever spit but straight up when I was in Afghanistan my wife wanted to hire a trainer and start working out and lose weight, I told her go for it with the stipulation she doesn't get obsessed and try to lose a shyt ton of weight because she wasn't anywhere NEAR being overweight before, she just needed toning. She lost about 15 pounds which was cool but then, just like I expected she started getting obsessed and wanted to lose more and more, it got to the point where she's posting messages on twitter and Facebook talking about how she couldn't wait to get "white girl skinny".

The phone conversation that followed was probably one of the rawest I've ever gotten with her. I didn't want to hear her opinion, thoughts, or reasoning on the matter li just straight up tod her that if she EVER got "white girl skinny" I'd lose all respect for her and would be too disgusted to have sex with her. I HATE the way white women look, the way their built, the revolting lack of curves or ass. And she KNOWS this, so I told her in NO uncertain terms she better chill with those ideas.

She did the whole crying "I just wanna be healthy" bit and I told her hat there's nothing wrong with being healthy, but being skinny just for the sake of being skinny isn't healthy in itself and its downright ugly:scusthov:

You were away in Afghanistan AND let your wife see a personal trainer AND dictated to her how to look? :patrice:

Ziggy that Niggy with cojones the size of Biggy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You were away in Afghanistan AND let your wife see a personal trainer AND dictated to her how to look? :patrice:

Ziggy that Niggy with cojones the size of Biggy

A personal trainer is fine, wasn't too expensive. The thing is she KNEW before we got married how I felt about the "skinny white woman" look. It's absolutely revolting. So if she gonna workout on MY dime then she better damn sure be built like a BLACK woman when I get back or she will be tossed in the proverbial bushes:birdman:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
A personal trainer is fine, wasn't too expensive. The thing is she KNEW before we got married how I felt about the "skinny white woman" look. It's absolutely revolting. So if she gonna workout on MY dime then she better damn sure be built like a BLACK woman when I get back or she will be tossed in the proverbial bushes:birdman:

Not the money aspect of it, the fact that your wife has a personal trainer "correcting her form" while you're overseas. :lupe: