i know Boyz N The Hood came out 25 years ago but this movie lowkey got me fukked up

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
brehs Tre was spitting knowledge about Africa then some little punk said he from Crenshaw Mafia and called Tre, a ''African booty scratcher''. ol' c00n ass nikka :martin::martin:

the white teacher thought Tre mama wasn't educated and that his father wasn't in his life :martin::martin:

his mama dropped him off, never wanted him back until son was ready to go to college :martin::martin:

Tre got moved from one hood to another :martin::martin:

the black police dude wanting brothas to kill brothas :martin::martin:

Doughboy mama showed no love to this nikka at all :martin::martin:

at Doughboy being in jail ever since he was 10 years old or someshyt :martin::martin:

at Tre lying to his pops about getting p*ssy. he is your father nikka, and you decide you can't be honest :martin::martin:

at Ricky getting shot and he was innocent a'f about to go to USC to play football and get a education smh. :martin::martin:

at Chris (dude in wheelchair) thinking church got all the bytches, when the coli told me that's a lie :martin::martin:

at Ricky having a kid before Doughboy. Doughboy should be rolling in p*ssy, look at his whip :martin::martin:

at Tre fighting the air, crying while entering Brandi's house :mjlol::mjlol:

i got more shyt that got me fukked up on the way.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
at Doughboy being in jail ever since he was 10 years old or someshyt :martin::martin:

At this too, pretty sure he wasn't in jail from 10 to 17, that party was just his coming home party for his recent jail stint, that beginning scene at 10 of him stealing was just to show the path he was going to go down

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
At this too, pretty sure he wasn't in jail from 10 to 17, that party was just his coming home party for his recent jail stint, that beginning scene at 10 of him stealing was just to show the path he was going to go down

Don't get it twisted...a young L.A. dude could be in Y.A. for that long...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Of course it's possible but he stole from a corner store, something I and many have done, not exactly worthy of 7 years

If you establish a penchant for doing such, you can be in and out of Y.A....or, yeah - you could get 7 for petty theft.

Don't try to make sense of it. It ain't supposed to make sense - it's supposed to make inmates.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Doughboy's mom said "I'm sick and tired of him going in and out of there" to Tre at the BBQ