EnilZoyW8Ac5Ltu.png
FXuIrKnVsAYSvs_.jpg:large

EnilZo6W4AAnJTN.png

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Ya I know he wore fubu… again I think calling him a rip-off bc he wore fubu is just kind of reach?

What was he ripping off exactly?
Dude didnt get a personality until he listened to a Tupac song Scott Hall probably played and decided that he should be saying he is "in the hizouse". Point is inspiration usually is derivative, he put his own spin and made money on it. Thats fine but it doesnt give him room to talk shyt on the next guy.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
There’s a difference between using influences and making your own style with it, and a basic carbon copy of influences. What does he fall under?

Ricky Starks is influenced by The Rock, but he has his own style. LA Knight/Eli Drake relies on Dwayne Johnson cosplaying as a crutch on the mic and his physical mannerisms in the ring.

And Britt took his L A KNGIHT Thing with her D M D shyt

She was doing that about a year before his cosplaying ass signed with WWE.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
LA should just say, "All I care is about being Paid. I don't give a fukk if I get compared to Rock or Doink the fukking Clown. Money is Money." :troll:

sbud

All Star
Daps
Zelina said he was copying Stone Cold :mjlol:. He's been compared to both for quite a while now which is why the fans love him, he's basically giving us nostalgia.
It’s funny because for us it’s nostalgia but for these kliq guys they’re still hot about Rocky cooking all of them on the mic at various points in their careers so even the imitation is going to get them in their feelings when they get a pop.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m tired of the “he sounds like the rock mixed with stone cold” bullshyt.

So he sounds like 2 of the best talkers in the last 35+ years?! And that’s a bad thing?! :mjlol: You nikkas are silly forreal.

nikkas get mad about a lack of actual talkers/characters in wrestling, then when one comes and gets over organically, mfs immediately start hating smh

I rather hear “cosplay rock” than a dude like ricochet struggle and stumble over his lines saying some corny ass shyt.

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Whelp, haven't watched wrasslin since i was a Jit...but yall gave me A new favorite wrestler To be a fan off.

The comic book fan in me loves when characters have clones
:russ:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Ricky Starks is influenced by The Rock, but he has his own style. LA Knight/Eli Drake relies on Dwayne Johnson cosplaying as a crutch on the mic and his physical mannerisms in the ring.

She was doing that about a year before his cosplaying ass signed with WWE.

And he was doing it for years before her in Impact as Eli Drake, Britt does not have a leg to stand on.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Nash in that thumbnail looking like they tried to cast 'Old LA Knight' and understood the assignment :lolbron: shyt look like when they interview Taker and put a picture of himself back in 98 next to him. Nash talkin shyt looking like he just Knight with the Age slider turned all the way up :mjlol:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I don't have a problem with LA Knight ripping off 2 of the goats in wrestling. My issue is will these fickle fans turn on him like they have done all of the others they have rooted for? Bray Wyatt, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Drew McEntyre, Wade Barrett, Damien Sandow, Finn Balor, etc to name a few who fans wanted to be heavily pushed, but then all of a sudden when said wrestler gets the push or more TV time they start getting shytted on. I feel as by Mania 40, nobody will be talking about LA Knight. He's just the trend right now.