I Keep getting sick after working out...

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when do you go to the gym? before or after work?
straight after work...i'm feeling better...

I will take it slightly lighter in the gym as far as number of exercises and focus more on compound movements...

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Are you sleeping with the windows open?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Odds are you're not feeding your body enough calories for it to maintain+burn off. Sounds like you're going harder than you're allowing your body to catch up with.

Try sleeping more (1hr a day), stimulating your mind (ALCAR+Choline? Maybe some piracetam), eating more often (breakfast daily, breh) and skeletonize your workout to the bare essentials. Do these while also keeping your vitamin intake consistent, and your mind running at the same rate as your body.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
You only need to go to the gym 4 times a week tops. Leave that 6 times a week ish to roid heads and people that have all day to train and sleep.

Do you cycle your workouts? You could be burning out. Every 8-10 weeks drop the intensity to 80%, then 90% for a week at a time then go back HAM.

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Odds are you're not feeding your body enough calories for it to maintain+burn off. Sounds like you're going harder than you're allowing your body to catch up with.

Try sleeping more (1hr a day), stimulating your mind (ALCAR+Choline? Maybe some piracetam), eating more often (breakfast daily, breh) and skeletonize your workout to the bare essentials. Do these while also keeping your vitamin intake consistent, and your mind running at the same rate as your body.

I think my problem is that I wanted to do and solve too many personal shyt during the day, and you only have 24h. I needed to pace myself, and do things based on the state of my body and mind...

As an example: I would go to work until 6 PM, then go to the gym until 8h30, then straight afterwards going out with friends until midnight....heading to bed around 1AM....feeling all fukked up and exhausted the next day, not allowing my body to recover...and I only needed to that 1 day a week to fukk the rest of my week...

this past week I paced myself, heading straight home to eat and chill after workouts..I did that, coupled with good sleep... and I feel better...hopefully it will last...

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw, thanks for all the good advice you guys gave in this thread...the things said in here are normally sensible things to do, but, sometimes, you get caught up in your routine and in your goals to grow bigger and stronger, that you forget the bare essentials ...

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think my problem is that I wanted to do and solve too many personal shyt during the day, and you only have 24h. I needed to pace myself, and do things based on the state of my body and mind...

As an example: I would go to work until 6 PM, then go to the gym until 8h30, then straight afterwards going out with friends until midnight....heading to bed around 1AM....feeling all fukked up and exhausted the next day, not allowing my body to recover...and I only needed to that 1 day a week to fukk the rest of my week...

this past week I paced myself, heading straight home to eat and chill after workouts..I did that, coupled with good sleep... and I feel better...hopefully it will last...
Lemme know how this is workin out for you boss