I just remembered Dijak got drafted to Raw…..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
he'd probably get booked like a top guy if he wanted to go to TNA. New Japan could use fresh foreigners based on how I hear people talk about their current roster. AEW he'd probably just be like Cage or Archer where he has good matches and takes pins to the chosen guys there.
Doubt any of those offers would be better for him financially

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Trade Dijak for Wardlow straight up, contract-for-contract.
Both would do better in their new environment.
Dijak could work an occasional flippy shyt match he's too big to be expected to pull off, but mostly stay at home on twitter mocking AEW fans and haters alike. AEW don't book people over 5'11 well with any consistency. Either you're booked rarely like Miro and Archer, or you're booked poorly like Dinoman. Keith Lee. Shane Taylor. Dante Martin. Will Hobbs. Big Bill. Wardlow.

But if you 5'10 and sub-200? To. The. Moon.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
should create a stable and toss a bunch of these dudes wasting away together

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:heh:

its why I also said before bring back the tv title, then you can always throw in guys who are under utilized into tv time
I'm on record believing that the top champion should literally never defend or realistically work regular TV.
The midcard title should be like a logical MITB shot.
You have to get the midcard belt, defend it X times, then forfeit it for a world title shot.
It would muddy the lineage of those titles some but it would double the prestige. Then you can have folk actually win the midcard title belt, but then have the work have to be defending it.

It would lead to some hot-potatoing, but... it would be a good use for the wealth of upper-midcard guys they have at this point. Half the roster could justifiably carry the US/IC title right now and put on good matches. Make use of it. Have a bunch of dudes fail their last defense before they forfeit to move up. Have some more of them lose their top title chance in daring matches. But always have it be a scrappy thing people are working for.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
he'd probably get booked like a top guy if he wanted to go to TNA. New Japan could use fresh foreigners based on how I hear people talk about their current roster. AEW he'd probably just be like Cage or Archer where he has good matches and takes pins to the chosen guys there.
New Japan is not exactly in spending mode and is creatively bankrupt at this point.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm on record believing that the top champion should literally never defend or realistically work regular TV.
The midcard title should be like a logical MITB shot.
You have to get the midcard belt, defend it X times, then forfeit it for a world title shot.
It would muddy the lineage of those titles some but it would double the prestige. Then you can have folk actually win the midcard title belt, but then have the work have to be defending it.

It would lead to some hot-potatoing, but... it would be a good use for the wealth of upper-midcard guys they have at this point. Half the roster could justifiably carry the US/IC title right now and put on good matches. Make use of it. Have a bunch of dudes fail their last defense before they forfeit to move up. Have some more of them lose their top title chance in daring matches. But always have it be a scrappy thing people are working for.

I remember as a kid you'd have guys like fit Finlay, Booker t, prince iaukea, Alex Wright ,

Sometimes the title would change hand in a week but most Reigns were a month

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Doubt any of those offers would be better for him financially

Sure but he's 37 and he might be thinking a 2 or 3 year run (if he went to AEW that's probably a 5 year deal, so that one is a little different) somewhere else could open WWE's eyes to his "fuller potential" and then maybe come back for more money and a better spot on the card

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Sure but he's 37 and he might be thinking a 2 or 3 year run (if he went to AEW that's probably a 5 year deal, so that one is a little different) somewhere else could open WWE's eyes to his "fuller potential" and then maybe come back for more money and a better spot on the card
AEW deals are normally anywhere between 3-5 years

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ehhhh I think he did just that this last NXT run. It's on HHH now to utilize him properly.

No Vince around to fucck him up this time.