unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Someone want to rename this, "skinny white booty piff", cuz that's what it is.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:stopitslime: I swear ANYTIME there is a thread about a white celebrity female, militant nikkas HAVE TO find & post unflattering pics of them without makeup.

:what: Wtf does any kind of militance have to do wit sayin a basic bish is basic?

And is me statin mah opinion changin your apparent attraction to da hoe?...Take ya fukkin cape off n go have a snack, phaggit. :camby:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Amy-Adams-Her-2.jpg

amy-adams-90912.jpg

hbz-gg-amy-adams.png

o-AMY-ADAMS-570.jpg

amy-adams-psycho.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What movie is this from?

Psycho Beach Party

:what: Wtf does any kind of militance have to do wit sayin a basic bish is basic?

And is me statin mah opinion changin your apparent attraction to da hoe?...Take ya fukkin cape off n go have a snack, phaggit. :camby:

:deadrose: While the anger is palpable and I don't agree with it, I do agree with the sentiment. It's like we all get on this site and forget that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and not everyone is going to be attractive to everybody. We aren't a hive mind or a collective like some damn twilight zone episode. If someone doesn't think someone is cute and you do, oh well, let them cook

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Psycho Beach Party

:deadrose: While the anger is palpable and I don't agree with it, I do agree with the sentiment. It's like we all get on this site and forget that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and not everyone is going to be attractive to everybody. We aren't a hive mind or a collective like some damn twilight zone episode. If someone doesn't think someone is cute and you do, oh well, let them cook

:why: I'm sayin,breh. What da next man eat don't make me shyt n vice versa.

:ehh: You like da bish? Coo..she's wack as fukk to me but dat shouldnt detour you from likin wtf you like. Lol fukk you gettin mad at me for? You ain't hittin it anyways. :heh:

I just think its low key pourin jelly on yaself to judge da attractiveness of a braud based off of highly photoshopped magazine shoots n professionally styled red carpet appearances.

But again, it's da celebrity appeal. I get it. :manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:why: I'm sayin,breh. What da next man eat don't make me shyt n vice versa.

:ehh: You like da bish? Coo..she's wack as fukk to me but dat shouldnt detour you from likin wtf you like. Lol fukk you gettin mad at me for? You ain't hittin it anyways. :heh:

I just think its low key pourin jelly on yaself to judge da attractiveness of a braud based off of highly photoshopped magazine shoots n professionally styled red carpet appearances.

But again, it's da celebrity appeal. I get it. :manny:

Well I just always feel beauty is in the eye of the beholder man, so either way, whether it's with makeup or not, it's on me, not you so like you said, what the next man does doesn't have a thing to do with you

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Well I just always feel beauty is in the eye of the beholder man, so either way, whether it's with makeup or not, it's on me, not you so like you said, what the next man does doesn't have a thing to do with you

Not sure if you thought I was speakin directly towards you but I think we are in agreement...right? :why: :dwillhuh:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not sure if you thought I was speakin directly towards you but I think we are in agreement...right? :why: :dwillhuh:

Yeah we in agreement. I knew you weren't talking to me breh. I'm just amazed at the phenomena of giving dudes hell for not being attracted to some chick you don't know and probably never will know like she's wifey