nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: If she wasnt Amy Adams da actress and instead Amy Adams da accoutant i wonda if da thirst would be as powerful?...To each his own tho. :ld:

to be honest with you, yes. especially if she had a really nice personality and for the example you usin', you say if she was an account too? oh she good in my book

like all guys, i love me some women who look like they could be a video vixen in a video or model on the runway, but at the end of the day i'm good with an average woman :yeshrug:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
to be honest with you, yes. especially if she had a really nice personality and for the example you usin', you say if she was an account too? oh she good in my book

like all guys, i love me some women who look like they could be a video vixen in a video or model on the runway, but at the end of the day i'm good with an average woman :yeshrug:

Again, if you think she fine...do ya thang, pimpn.

I personally caint get hyped offa basic, pasty gingered white women.

Different strokes. :manny:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Again, if you think she fine...do ya thang, pimpn.

I personally caint get hyped offa basic, pasty gingered white women.

Different strokes. :manny:

if a woman (black, white, hispanic asian, indian etc) looks good, she looks good imo. not all women have to be video vixen or model material in my book

sometimes the "average" woman who's the "accountant" is just as sexy as the woman who's the "video vixen". maybe sexier :manny:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
if a woman (black, white, hispanic asian, indian etc) looks good, she looks good imo. not all women have to be video vixen or model material in my book

sometimes the "average" woman who's the "accountant" is just as sexy as the woman who's the "video vixen". maybe sexier :manny:

:why: Breh, why you keep referencin da extremes like dat of a video vixen?

Dere are bishes workin as hostesses at da Cheesecake factory who shyt all ova dis bish. She is just not dat attractive once you strip away da celebrity and professional stylists, make up artists, etc.

And I already said its cool if she's da kinda chick you're attracted to. You good, cuh.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Isla Fisher is like the slightly younger, slightly hotter version of those two chicks.
aMAtlhV.jpg
So Amy, Jenna, and Isla are all Sisters?:gladbron:

qUgAHqa.gif

SpottedFriendlyBluetonguelizard.gif

XgYD3yb.gif
:noah:

QueasyIckyGlassfrog.gif
:russ:

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:why: Breh, why you keep referencin da extremes like dat of a video vixen?

Dere are bishes workin as hostesses at da Cheesecake factory who shyt all ova dis bish. She is just not dat attractive once you strip away da celebrity and professional stylists, make up artists, etc.

And I already said its cool if she's da kinda chick you're attracted to. You good, cuh.

the point i was makin' in regards to amy adams or the "hostesses at da cheesecake factory" is sometimes an "average" or "plain" lookin' woman is all a brother wants. it ain't always gotta be about the woman who's the "baddest of the bad", especially if that "average" woman has her shyt together and takes care of her business :yeshrug:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think she's gorgeous. But I always confuse her with Rachel McAdams -- who I fukking hate.

Also,

Margot Robbie
Lauren Cohan
and Gal Gadot is gorgeous for a skinny girl