I just realized I been sleepin on No Malice for 10 years

ReasonableMatic

Daps
If you know their catalogue, you know Malice can do what Pusha does (floss and go punchline after punchline) in his sleep

but Pusha can't get that introspective and drop gems like Malice

both are incredible, but Malice is just the better half of the two

if you're REALLY a Clipse fan, you know this..

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
If you know their catalogue, you know Malice can do what Pusha does (floss and go punchline after punchline) in his sleep

but Pusha can't get that introspective and drop gems like Malice

both are incredible, but Malice is just the better half of the two

if you're REALLY a Clipse fan, you know this..

This is true, but pusha has been holding his own trying to do both since he went solo. Not lately, but with fear of god I and II. His recent verses seem to be someone trying to write a pusha t verse (if that makes sense).

edit: in a perfect world malice would be seen as one of the best rappers on their run between lord willin to HHNF, word play...substance..you want to talk substance? and he was entertaining as fukk

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I've been telling nikkas for years that Malice was the better of the two, Pusha has admitted this on more than one occasion in not so many words.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This is true, but pusha has been holding his own trying to do both since he went solo. Not lately, but with fear of god I and II. His recent verses seem to be someone trying to write a pusha t verse (if that makes sense).
edit: in a perfect world malice would be seen as one of the best rappers on their run between lord willin to HHNF, word play...substance..you want to talk substance? and he was entertaining as fukk

I agree, but this is something he HAS to do in order to be a complete solo artist.

"Freedom" showed potential in his ability to grow tho..

word..Lord Willin to HHNF he just made it look so easy.. Wordplay, flossin, substance, I always found myself waiting for his verse

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I agree, but this is something he HAS to do in order to be a complete solo artist.

"Freedom" showed potential in his ability to grow tho..

word..Lord Willin to HHNF he just made it look so easy.. Wordplay, flossin, substance, I always found myself waiting for his verse

Exactly, now he's too caught up in throwing subliminals...even if they are witty, and rapping about his new g.o.o.d music money. It's not that it's bad but strictly RAP wise pusha is better than a lot of these rappers out and he's not showing it. I expect a lot from his solo debut though.

TheMoor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Illnoize
And still feel belittled sittin here spittin riddles amongst clown ass rappers who tend to give me the giggles,
let em take it however they wanna take it, I'm the reason ya favorite MC's no longer ya favorite,
hey I'm one of the greats I can't lie, I mean great to the point I'm concerned I might die

:ohlawd:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Push got that flow, punchlines and more....

But Malice wins on substance.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Exactly, now he's too caught up in throwing subliminals...even if they are witty, and rapping about his new g.o.o.d music money. It's not that it's bad but strictly RAP wise pusha is better than a lot of these rappers out and he's not showing it. I expect a lot from his solo debut though.

I like the subliminals tho, I it's a part of hiphop

I mean what if we'd never had Big's Kick In The Door.. Nas' Message.. etc, just because they'd only want to flat-out say names.
that's bullshyt to me, I mean we ALL know who talked about who..
it's just the spirit of competition..

Drake been throwin rocks at The Throne and G.O.O.D. Music
Pusha is just keepin it Hiphop by responding

like he said on Don't fukk With Me "No Shots, just nothing goes unseen.."

he hasn't put out an album out, and he might save the introspective tracks for that(which would be a good call)
so I'll wait and see when that drops

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Nah I have nothing against throwing subliminals (at this point they're really not subliminal), just how much space they take up in his music.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Malice is like a technical scarface, just not as good but still probably one of the most skilled. I wish Clipse had released more albums between 02 and their breakup.

Props to Pusha but the music is a lot better when his brother is onboard.

RescueRonny

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And still feel belittled sittin here spittin riddles amongst clown ass rappers who tend to give me the giggles,
let em take it however they wanna take it, I'm the reason ya favorite MC's no longer ya favorite,
hey I'm one of the greats I can't lie, I mean great to the point I'm concerned I might die