I just purchased the new 2020 MacBook Air :blessed:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
It overheats - airflow problem. Skipping this one for my team upgrades. Hopefully we see the arm base version in 2 years.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There's a global pandemic going on, nobody gives a fukk about your laptop. In fact, my nikkaz might take your macbook and smash it over your head on the train right in front of everybody, word to mutha

:picard: kinda harsh

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:picard: kinda harsh
@PS4 is mad because he window shops products for 5 years before buying.

dude was talking about a premium xbox he didn't have for years on this very website while stacking the piggy bank. can you imagine him buying a mac when he put his fam on a used mattress to save money?

yeah harsh

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

dude was talking about a premium xbox he didn't have for years on this very website while stacking the piggy bank. can you imagine him buying a mac when he put his fam on a used mattress to save money?

yeah harsh

:dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

yeah harsh
Buy a mac? nikka, I am a mac, go ask ya mama :cook:

I wouldn't be caught dead with a mac tho cuz a mac just in my personal opinion is some uppity kanye type shyt. Real nikkaz don't vibe with that ecosystem nah mean, it don't got that motherland swag like ubuntu. You a low down self hating negro who feels you made it when you rock the most white products, you hate me cuz you see the realness, like puffy said "nikkaz need to stop c00ning" so cut that out before I slump you with my wallet

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Definitely getting a second gen arm MacBook at launch. If the first gen cheapest model is around $1100 I’ll get it and sell it when gen 2 drops.

iOS App cross compatibility is going to be ridiculous if it’s true.