I just purchased the new 2020 MacBook Air :blessed:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I copped one online off of amazon today so it still has to be shipped but I’m still excited! I had the 2018 version but sold it to my coworker...I can’t wait to get my baby so I can start programming and shyt on it again :wow: MacBook Air definitely my favorite device...anybody have it already? Let’s talk about it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I copped one online off of amazon today so it still has to be shipped but I’m still excited! I had the 2018 version but sold it to my coworker...I can’t wait to get my baby so I can start programming and shyt on it again :wow: MacBook Air definitely my favorite device...anybody have it already? Let’s talk about it
There's a global pandemic going on, nobody gives a fukk about your laptop. In fact, my nikkaz might take your macbook and smash it over your head on the train right in front of everybody, word to mutha

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
that feeling of getting a new device :wow: I'm definitely going to get one, one of these days. I'm focusing on upgrading my desktop PC for next gen gaming cyberpunk 2077 etc

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Nice

I want one eventually but the only MacBook I want is the one with an i7 processor. Prolly cop an old one fr fr

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Nice

I want one eventually but the only MacBook I want is the one with an i7 processor. Prolly cop an old one fr fr

what’s the support going to be in a few years after they go with their processors?

I’m hearing mixed things.

You know Apple

Not compatible :mjlit:

but for 2500:picard:

You can get the newest update :takedat: