I Just Pulled Off My First Ever Car Break-In Brehs. AMA

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long story short: life has been hard lately, couldn't pay the bills anymore. Never thought it'd come to this but here we are.

Basically I just made a decision to do it from one moment to the next. Went to the strip. I saw a weak ass BMW parked just a little outside a club (I think it was a gay club actually, pause, 'cause I wanted to steal my first one in a part of the strip where nobody would recognize me and this place was definitely not in Harlem).

Broke in (I won't spill the beans on how to do this, trick of my new trade :jawalrus: ).
Something about the car's interior seemed pretentious to me which pissed me off so I busted the whole sh*t up.

Just before I was about to run off, you'll never guess what I peeped stashed in there: a gun! :krs:

Took that sh*t too. I figure if anyone tries to sn*tch on me I can use it to take care of things and blame things on the owner. :mjgrin:

So I run off and hide somewhere nearby 'cause it gave me a rush and I was kinda feeling bad that maybe I had just messed up a good guy's life. So I waited a bit and lo and behold: some goofy looking CAC shows up with an ugly trick on his arm that had the most busted of faces I tell you. I think it was probably a tranny actually.

Dude looked like such a complete square that all the vague feelings of guilt and shame I had had just washed away.

Now I'm thinking about doing it again soon! Embracing the fast life, wish a gangster luck brehs :blessed:
full

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do you have a gun? Are you gonna kill witnesses if somebody sees you?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Long story short: life has been hard lately, couldn't pay the bills anymore. Never thought it'd come to this but here we are.

Basically I just made a decision to do it from one moment to the next. Went to the strip. I saw a weak ass BMW parked just a little outside a club (I think it was a gay club actually, pause, 'cause I wanted to steal my first one in a part of the strip where nobody would recognize me and this place was definitely not in Harlem).

Broke in (I won't spill the beans on how to do this, trick of my new trade :jawalrus: ).
Something about the car's interior seemed pretentious to me which pissed me off so I busted the whole sh*t up.

Just before I was about to run off, you'll never guess what I peeped stashed in there: a gun! :krs:

Took that sh*t too. I figure if anyone tries to sn*tch on me I can use it to take care of things and blame things on the owner. :mjgrin:

So I run off and hide somewhere nearby 'cause it gave me a rush and I was kinda feeling bad that maybe I had just messed up a good guy's life. So I waited a bit and lo and behold: some goofy looking CAC shows up with an ugly trick on his arm that had the most busted of faces I tell you. I think it was probably a tranny actually.

Dude looked like such a complete square that all the vague feelings of guilt and shame I had had just washed away.

Now I'm thinking about doing it again soon! Embracing the fast life, wish a gangster luck brehs :blessed:
full

@Feds