Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I just charged up my Mach E for FREE at the local charge up spot
7r0pL5u.png

GANG.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Time to get out the petroleum game. I'm getting an EV next year. Anybody here has one? What's been your experience with it so far.
electric should be on your radar but not for gas. Gas prices will be back to normal next year, they were high because of covid. If you live in cali like someone said you do then your gas is higher bc they put additives in it.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
electric should be on your radar but not for gas. Gas prices will be back to normal next year, they were high because of covid. If you live in cali like someone said you do then your gas is higher bc they put additives in it.

That's the thing. I'm tired of playing the gas price game. One month it's $2.59 a gallon and next it'll be $4.29. shyt is getting old. I'm done.

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
Sheesh and I was pissed when I paid 50 to fill up my accord earlier in nyc. Haven’t paid over 40 in a minute

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps

think with the new bill passed there’ll be some nice tax incentives too on buying ev.....