I just ordered a penis pump.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Boooya. I just dropped $350 on a penis extender. This time next year I'll be 11 in long and have 6.8 inches in girth. :blessed:

Here's the link brehs http://www.x4labs.com/buy.php#ad-image-0

And no I'm not insecure but if there's a way for me to gain 3.5 inches in length and 1 inch in girth, in a year. I'll be damned if I don't take it. I know I'll get clowned or ignored but I know someone is going to appreciate this.... You're welcome breh.:obama:

I see you made the jump breh.
You better get them guts:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Boooya. I just dropped $350 on a penis extender. This time next year I'll be 11 in long and have 6.8 inches in girth. :blessed:

Here's the link brehs http://www.x4labs.com/buy.php#ad-image-0

And no I'm not insecure but if there's a way for me to gain 3.5 inches in length and 1 inch in girth, in a year. I'll be damned if I don't take it. I know I'll get clowned or ignored but I know someone is going to appreciate this.... You're welcome breh.:obama:

Just make sure to hide your penis pump when the ladies visit! No woman wants to know her man has to pump...I can't believe you even admitted, even under the anonymity of the internet, that you purchased one...Young men should leave their penises alone!

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Just make sure to hide your penis pump when the ladies visit! No woman wants to know her man has to pump...I can't believe you even admitted, even under the anonymity of the internet, that you purchased one...Young men should leave their penises alone!

That's exactly why I posted about it, I don't like that double standard at all. Women can speak freely on breast augmentation, tummy tucks, nose jobs, etc. But if a man talks about getting an extra inch or two, he should be ashamed. :what:

fukk that. I'm enlarging my penis and I'm proud. :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
That's exactly why I posted about it, I don't like that double standard at all. Women can speak freely on breast augmentation, tummy tucks, nose jobs, etc. But if a man talks about getting an extra inch or two, he should be ashamed. :what:

fukk that. I'm enlarging my penis and I'm proud. :birdman:
Do you, honey! If pumpin it up makes you feel better about your dikk, go for it! Just hide the penis pump! No one wants to see (or know) that shyt! Not to mention that if the woman loves you, your extra inch or two won't matter.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Do you, honey! If pumpin it up makes you feel better about your dikk, go for it! Just hide the penis pump! No one wants to see (or know) that shyt! Not to mention that if the woman loves you, your extra inch or two won't matter.

Are you a brehette?

And when I'm done with my extender, I"m going to hook it on to a gold chain and wear it as a medallion...

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
all you need is kegels, mandingo stretches and some jelqs for 10-15 minutes a day 4x a week and you will get some added size/strength