I just had Chic-Fila sauce for the very first time today

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
And holy sweet jebus shyt muthafukka got damn! :ohlawd: How did I not know about this piff. :mindblown:

Chic-Fila never loses at anything

shyt is highly highly highly OVERRATED

The only things worth eating there are the fries and the breakfast chicken biscuits

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:takedat:Tried that shyt on a whim, thinking it was some basic ass sauce.

:mindblown:Haven't looked back since. I probably have about 25 of them bytches at my work desk and another 25 at home.

GOAT sauce

:umad:at people hypin that Raising Canes sauce.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
shyt is highly highly highly OVERRATED

The only things worth eating there are the fries and the breakfast chicken biscuits

:rudy: chicken minis>>

And their honey roasted BBQ sauce (in the mayo looking packs) is GOAT. And when you mix it with the chick fil a sauce is :noah:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
mmmm makes me miss eating chicken...and their fries with their ranch....mmmm and I swear no matter what hour they are always crowded...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that's how I was when I first had it for the very first time after eating at Chick-Fila like forever. I thought the honey mustard but the honey mustard doesn't have anything on the Chick-Fila sauce.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Yeah, that's how I was when I first had it for the very first time after eating at Chick-Fila like forever. I thought the honey mustard but the honey mustard doesn't have anything on the Chick-Fila sauce.

how come I never heard of this sauce...is this new?

when I was still eating chicken I do not remember them having chick fil a sauce...

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
is this the sauce on the menu with the strips? i just tried that shyt the other night, it was iight. i will never leave that polynesian alone you nikkas crazy as hell..

hate they ass ain't opened right now...sonic cheeseburger, large fry and cherry sprite it is...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the one that taste like honey mustard mixed with sweet & sour:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how come I never heard of this sauce...is this new?

when I was still eating chicken I do not remember them having chick fil a sauce...

I don't know when they started selling the sauce. I just know one day I made a mistake and mixed up their Chipotle Roasted BBQ sauce for the Chick-Fila sauce and I didn't even know that there was a such thing (Chick-Fila sauce). I just happened to ask for the Chick-Fila sauce when the cashier asked me if I wanted any sauce with my order and I got just that. I couldn't believe how great it tasted! :ahh:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I don't know when they started selling the sauce. I just know one day I made a mistake and mixed up their Chipotle Roasted BBQ sauce for the Chick-Fila sauce and I didn't even know that there was a such thing (Chick-Fila sauce). I just happened to ask for the Chick-Fila sauce when the cashier asked me if I wanted any sauce with my order and I got just that. I couldn't believe how great it tasted! :ahh:

now I want to taste some...I doubt anything there is vegan friendly though..:smh:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ayo, B

I can't find that other Chic-Fil-A thread, but;

I was there today, #nolotion

9330002072_e9652f8091_z.jpg

I didn't take a pic, but; I AM NOT :troll:

Look at the menu; dem folk offering tours of a the kitchen area :huh:

WHO DOES THAT?

They dont play around :laugh:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I was on the Polynesian sauce myself until my sister was like ":what: nikka you didn't get any chick fil a sauce for your strips?". Things changed from that day.