I just got fn Hired !!!!!

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
1st day on the job breh these kids are bad as fukk some little nikka just threw up some signs said if i dont get him to school on time for breakfast hes gonna put my membrane on the pavement :whoa: what does that even meannnn :wow:

:whoa: who is this thick amazon goddess that just walked into the bus :ohlawd: are u sure these girls are 14? :to:

#sent from the magic school bus 3000

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
1st day on the job breh these kids are bad as fukk some little nikka just threw up some signs said if i dont get him to school on time for breakfast hes gonna put my membrane on the pavement :whoa: what does that even meannnn :wow:

:whoa: who is this thick amazon goddess that just walked into the bus :ohlawd: are u sure these girls are 14? :to:

#sent from the magic school bus 3000

Did she offer to stay on a bus after you drop the kids off :mjpls: :smugfavre:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
:duck: woooo woooo not because u are nikka who got a job who got a job in this economy but because I read a thread demonically similar where a bus driver got fired for breaking up a fight, and his boss said the camera showed him feeling on prepubescent breast in breaking up the fracas

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:duck: woooo woooo not because u are nikka who got a job who got a job in this economy but because I read a thread demonically similar where a bus driver got fired for breaking up a fight, and his boss said the camera showed him feeling on prepubescent breast in breaking up the fracas

:whoa:
i dont think u get the premise of the thread